So what about first week sales ? :(

Perfect lover

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All her stans have it, the ones who already pre-ordered and are planning to buy physicals

The GP doesn't know it leaked for ****, ya'll really trying to make it a big deal, it's not. It just builds more hype for the album. 

Those that did hear it are actually willing to support from what I see too, cuz they actually heard a good album 

5 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Don't stress about it.  It sucks that the album leaked, but I doubt it will hurt her sales much.  I'm sure most of the fans who downloaded the leak have pre-ordered already, and a lot of the non-fans who downloaded it probably weren't planning on buying the album anyway.

You are right :likethat:  especially about the non-fans :excuseu:

10 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

FF leaked like three weeks before actual release date and it didn't cause any damage to sales. But we all should keep it in mind that it's no longer 2011. It works different way nowdays. Now streaming is big part of final number too (which is dumb, but well). :mhm:

I know right

We should really focus on streaming :beynah:

I see that a bunch of people are loving it, so I think it might actually help. I remember they had the whole BJ album available for streaming like a couple days before they actually released it, and I always thought that kinda affected it bc people realized the album wasn't good. :mhm:

14 hours ago, that's really cool. said:

I see that a bunch of people are loving it, so I think it might actually help. I remember they had the whole BJ album available for streaming like a couple days before they actually released it, and I always thought that kinda affected it bc people realized the album wasn't good. :mhm:

The shade on Brittany Joan  :queenie:

Archived