Team Britney is considering "Invitation", "Man on the moon" or "Just Luv Me" for second single

Best choice for second single?  

345 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The GP doesn't want Britney Spears, so what gives. There you have Make Me..., is not a flop, is not a hit, or at least I don't consider it a hit. It's just an OK song, fits the current scene, and that's it. She needs to stand out, and it will be a hit or miss, but she has to take the risk.

Make me was a perfect introduction into the new sound she explores on this album. MOTM's chorus literally starts with "patience darling" lol, this isn't made to be a single on the radio. It's an amazing track but it just won't perform well. There are plenty of other single-worthy songs, hopefully it's not just these 3 they're choosing from. 

I voted for JLM but honestly after listening to the album IMO none of those are second single material. Slumber Party and Love Me Down are better choices I think and although taboo I think Better, Change Your Mind and Liar should be contenders. 

From the non deluxe it should me Slumber Party but the track title is cheesy. Whatever. Great song. 

2 hours ago, coo said:

tbh just luv me is the best one out of all three, BUT ppl will NOT slow down with the gomez comparison if it received the single treatment. Man on the moon is amazing , it bops like crazy and its authentically britney. i can already see ppl saying it's autotuned and **** but that kind of tropical songs need autotuned to work so ppl can seethe :myjam:

And pls don't choose "better", it is some good justin bieber leftover. I know the same producer, but it is obvious to me on this song.

i need to see the receipts sis, because all signs point to do you wanna come over being the second single since it's included in POM, and invitation is meant to be an album opener, it would not serve well as a single for me. i love man on the moon but i don't think it has a good chance on radio either. just luv me needs to be a single tho

Archived