D E A D this comment about Lotus and Glory

LittleLion

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Prune Juice said:

lo·tus

noun

any of a number of large water lilies, in particular.

(in Greek mythology) a legendary plant whose fruit induces a dreamy forgetfulness and an unwillingness to depart.

:queenie:

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Prune Juice said:

lo·tus

noun

any of a number of large water lilies, in particular.

(in Greek mythology) a legendary plant whose fruit induces a dreamy forgetfulness delusional mindset and an unwillingness to depart. a willingness to stay pressed Xincta fans.

Fixed :riha: What dictionary you using bby? :mcwave::idkha:

4 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I love Lotus intro and it kinda reminds me of Invitation:drinky:

ok, I get your point, the intro isnt bad...but the rest? OK, love your body isnt that bad at all too, like WB. But the rest cant stand it. Not even the ballads tho' blanket page has a nice lyric. And that country track with blake meh. I highly dislike how lotus was produced, too damn lame-pop. And her vocals doesnt sound too good on it too but yeah, the lotus intro isnt that bad. and can remember invitation because have that spiritual vibe on it lol

2 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

ok, I get your point, the intro isnt bad...but the rest? OK, love your body isnt that bad at all too, like WB. But the rest cant stand it. Not even the ballads tho' blanket page has a nice lyric. And that country track with blake meh. I highly dislike how lotus was produced, too damn lame-pop. And her vocals doesnt sound too good on it too but yeah, the lotus intro isnt that bad. and can remember invitation because have that spiritual vibe on it lol

It also has Your Body wchich is a bop with a music video that ******* slay lives :scalped:

But yeah, apart of that I only listen to intro and let there be love :jackk:

Archived