Glory proves Britney is a flawless and unique VOCALIST of all times

PervertedSaint

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I've always wanted thatt!!!!!!!! Honestly I love her performances and pop eletronic bops and what not, but damn what I would not give to hear her sing with all her colors again

And she just gave it to meee just like thaaat

Exactly. We alll know she can dance and put out great dance songs. But this is amazing.. you get to hear her amazing voice. I cant think of any other vocalist other than her who can experiment so much..

She sounds insane on What You Need..

2 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

Exactly. We alll know she can dance and put out great dance songs. But this is amazing.. you get to hear her amazing voice. I cant think of any other vocalist other than her who can experiment so much..

She sounds insane on What You Need..

Yup. I find kinda weird when people call Xtina's voice a chameleon, because in my point of view that would Britney. She can naturally change her voice to fit the craziest genres; it has just been a while since we last heard she doing that.

I love it vocally superior to much of her stuff since 2001. My only issue is wish she would have given me more low notes, most of them are in octave unison and I wish she would have belted her *** off, but I know she can't really go above a C5/D5 much anymore. But it's really good vocally. There are a few riffs and runs and i'm love with her usage of her falsetto. 

1 minute ago, Criminal4Britney said:

I love it vocally superior to much of her stuff since 2001. My only issue is wish she would have given me more low notes, most of them are in octave unison and I wish she would have belted her *** off, but I know she can't really go above a C5/D5 much anymore. But it's really good vocally. There are a few riffs and runs and i'm love with her usage of her falsetto. 

Cmon, she nails it so hard in What You Need and in a lot of the songs !!

Archived