Your favourites from Glory so far?

oh.la.laa

Your favourites from Glory so far?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, gimmemorebitches said:

Love me down, Liar, Better, Just luv me , Change your mind and Slumber party. I WANT 6 SINGLES THIS ERA LIKE IN GOOD OLD DAYS. I actually think it is possible since britney actually loves and feels this album.

I expect 3 or 4 like the good old times (circus era etc)..but i think it depends on the Success of the album too..So we have to buy the sht out of it lool

46 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Yaaas finaly someone who feels the same way about it... Sooo amazing

The song got me in tears for real...Her voice, the instruments, the harmonies, everything is perfect and all merge so well. The lyrics are sad, fragile and I love how vulnerable and soft her voice sounds, and that intro with the robotic acappella gave me chills! One of my favorite songs she ever released. Such a strong effort from Brit.

53 minutes ago, Catalin said:

The song got me in tears for real...Her voice, the instruments, the harmonies, everything is perfect and all merge so well. The lyrics are sad, fragile and I love how vulnerable and soft her voice sounds, and that intro with the robotic acappella gave me chills! One of my favorite songs she ever released. Such a strong effort from Brit.

And the way she's givin advice to herself and us on the chorus.... The way the last part build up is just out of this world.... Soo good i can image a very very sweet music video for this !!!!

Archived