Sure, the album is good and all...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best plan would be to release two singles at the same time like Ariana Justin B or Rihanna… like Just Luv Me and Love me Down or Come Over?

But i'm sad cause the LaChappelle kind of ruin the album, still hoping for the 2nd make me video but at least the album is perfect, i hope the next music videos will be good and not cheap like Make Me… 

2 minutes ago, BritneyGasoline said:

The best plan would be to release two singles at the same time like Ariana Justin B or Rihanna… like Just Luv Me and Love me Down or Come Over?

But i'm sad cause the LaChappelle kind of ruin the album, still hoping for the 2nd make me video but at least the album is perfect, i hope the next music videos will be good and not cheap like Make Me… 

I approve of love me down

WHAT?? is one of the most boring songs on the album, it must have been released as a promo single in these weeks, so we could appreciate it more. But after listening to all of the tracks, it's really not a good choice for a second single.

I still believe Do You Wanna Come Over needs to be the second single. And then Man on the Moon please BRITNEY!!! :yesplease:

After that, I still need to give it a few more listens to the rest of the tracks, because they're all so different, but at the same time with a similar vibe. I can't remember all of them right now lol but I did notice there are some tracks that are destined to be just album tracks, and others scream SINGLE from beginning to end. (Anything could happen though, especially after Criminal becoming a single, and because it's still Britney that we're talking about)

Archived