FRENCH FANS: how does she sound on Coupure Electrique??

jupal

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, thebritneyarmy said:

i am not there yet i will let  you know just got the album i'm at track one 

i dont have the names of the song witch track is it in numbers

3 hours ago, Brichney. said:

She has an accent but it's still French, when Beyonce sang in "French" at the Oscars it didn't sound like French. So yeah, it was good.

3 hours ago, Looukas said:

I'm not French but I can tell it's a lil bit messy :gloria: It's cute though :cuteidk:

can y'all PM me the album though :crying2: pleaseee

8 hours ago, Oliver T said:

'J'oubli-euh le mond-euh quand tou fai, fai moi l'amou' en phon"tique hein :pieceofwhat:

Ça pourrait aussi être ça. J'ai vraiment du mal à comprendre cette phrase. :umomg:

Edit: après réécoute, c'est sûrement ça. @Charlot m'avait mis une autre traduction dans la tête, et je n'entendais plus que ça. :moorangu:

11 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Her French is bad, but I love it. :crying1:

I am definitely getting the deluxe version. :crying2:

My full translation:

I am forgetting fairyland, make love to me, love to me | x2 | J'oublie le monde des contes de fées, fais-moi l'amour, moi l'amour

Like blackouts | Comme des coupures électriques

I am forgetting fairyland, make love to me, love to me | J'oublie le monde des contes de fées, fais-moi l'amour, moi l'amour

...Love to me | ...Moi l'amour

A moment with you, in the dark | x2 | Un moment avec toi, dans le noir

You are the light | x2 | Tu es la lumière

I am forgetting fairyland, make love to me, love to me | x2 | J'oublie le monde des contes de fées, fais-moi l'amour, moi l'amour

I am forgetting fairyland, make love to me, love to me | J'oublie le monde des contes de fées, fais-moi l'amour, moi l'amour

the song is too short though but its **** and mysterious and haunting

Guest emailmycock

Dead at y'all dragging her French. Were y'all expecting her to sound like Alizée? She probably doesn't even speak it and just learned how to pronounce the words on the song, stfu:rihit:

Archived