Mexico Music Store Sells Britney's New Album 'Glory' Ahead Of Schedule

Jordan Miller

Just now, the_toy said:

try again tho i dont even understand what that means tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif

This is a scary story but i'm like WTF. I don't understand it..but i dunno how to go there. I'm looking it up. Why don't someone who actually knows how to use it download it tbh ??? I mean... There are some creepy stories but noone got hurt or anything :orangu: 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SONAR said:

IKR??

It's not like there's a place called deepweb.com with a search bar :orangu:

We're so thirsty :sobbing:

Exhalers will only manage to end up on child **** videos, to be honest. :orangu:

I can totally imagine some Exhalers willing to trade naked pictures of their younger brothers and sisters in exchange of a leak of Glory, though. :orangu2:

Just now, BenDBitch said:

This is a scary story but i'm like WTF. I don't understand it..but i dunno how to go there. I'm looking it up. Why don't someone who actually knows how to use it download it tbh ??? I mean... There are some creepy stories but noone got hurt or anything :orangu: 

ikr its so annoying... that guy on the other forum who saw it first should've download it tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif 

14 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

But maybe in the Deep Web we can find the MAKE ME video from DAVID LACHAPELLE

I wouldn't mind if one of our bad *** hackers in the B Army leaked that, but guys- don't spread the album leak if it's legit and you find it!  We only have 5 more days to go!  We've already been waiting for this album for 3 years...what's another few days? :sickofu:

Hun don't risk it , I admire what you are willing to do for those who are dying to hear it. But if it is legit another site will have it very very soon. Dont place your neck on the cutting bored :britwtf:

Just now, BenDBitch said:

Actually there are some people hacking curious ones like you in deep web :orangu: They are hacking cameras and stream it to other people there for money. I'm not even joking I just don't want you to get ***** sis :ipass:

5 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Exhalers will only manage to end up on child **** videos, to be honest. :orangu:

I can totally imagine some Exhalers willing to trade naked pictures of their younger brothers and sisters in exchange of a leak of Glory, though. :orangu2:

disturbing. people sometimes take desperate measures to get wat they want tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif

Archived