I'm really trying to love it but..

Werrrrkkkkit

...i just can't

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJVdZqTAng6/?tagged=makeme

I really, really, really, want to at least appreciate it but it looks like something that was thrown together backstage 5 minutes before showtime. Every other performance was flaw free though, so she's probably just ******* with us. Making sure she doesn't give anything away before she comes for every single one of our weaves at the VMA's

bird-attack_240x180_61462361431.jpg 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

...i just can't

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJVdZqTAng6/?tagged=makeme

I really, really, really, want to at least appreciate it but it looks like something that was thrown together backstage 5 minutes before showtime. Every other performance was flaw free though, so she's probably just ******* with us. Making sure she doesn't give anything away before she comes for every single one of our weaves at the VMA's

bird-attack_240x180_61462361431.jpg 

thats because it was thrown together in the backstage 5 mins before the show :gloria: she wont use this for the vma's ppl trust me, stop worrying, they r not crazy to let her humiliate herself like that all over again

1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

thats because it was thrown together in the backstage 5 mins before the show :gloria: she wont use this for the vma's ppl trust me, stop worrying, they r not crazy to let her humiliate herself like that all over again

receipts? tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif i mean its the same team who had the nerve to release that disturbing video for MM so... tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif

Just now, the_toy said:

receipts? tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif i mean its the same team who had the nerve to release that disturbing video for MM so...

that one video on IG of her dancing with her dancing coach ;) completely different choreography, insiders are saying brit was rehearsing for the vma for months, and that mmo different choreography was posted over a month ago

Some/most of those moves are from the clips we saw for the original video, though, and yet people were begging for the video and even threatening to cancel their pre-order. :xcuseme:

The only part I don't like is the beginning of the second chorus, when they do they have their arms out and moving their body back and forth really fast. The rest is fine. 

2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

that one video on IG of her dancing with her dancing coach ;) completely different choreography, insiders are saying brit was rehearsing for the vma for months, and that mmo different choreography was posted over a month ago

hope you're right bc i can already imagine the biggest meltdown ever in exhale if she performs the same vegas thing at the VMA. tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif 

Another negative thread I see :tiffeyeroll:The dance IS fine. Do you expect Britney to do a backflip or fast moving dance for a song like Make Me :tiffeyeroll:

Those dance moves are also harder than what they look like as they are not repetitive. Toilet Swift, Salala Gomez, Fossiltina, KrispiKremeana Grande to name a few would have a rough day to do them :arianabye:

For me, the issue is that the choreo lacks the easy sensuality of the song. 

If it were up to me, for the VMAs, she should sing this live wearing a similar kind of outfit to what she wore in the Everytime MV. The lighting would be bedroom-moody. She would just stand there and sing the song with a coy attitude. No moving around, maybe some **** swaying and hip stuff. And when G does his rap, she performs a really sensual (but not slutty) striptease dance. 

When she's done, she goes up and down the aisles of MSG collecting everyone's weaves, wigs, and hairpieces. 

9 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Another negative thread I see :tiffeyeroll:The dance IS fine. Do you expect Britney to do a backflip or fast moving dance for a song like Make Me :tiffeyeroll:

Those dance moves are also harder than what they look like as they are not repetitive. Toilet Swift, Salala Gomez, Fossiltina, KrispiKremeana Grande to name a few would have a rough day to do them :arianabye:

The choreo is pathetic. And no, it's not a negative thread. It's constructive criticism. I said the rest of the performances were lit. Make Me sticks out like a sore thumb. The rest of the routines are so, so, on point and Make Me looks like something you could teach a bunch of 7 years olds in 15 minutes.

Those dance moves are not hard. I'm sorry, but there is no way this is happening at the VMA's.

2 minutes ago, shap_half said:

For me, the issue is that the choreo lacks the easy sensuality of the song. 

If it were up to me, for the VMAs, she should sing this live wearing a similar kind of outfit to what she wore in the Everytime MV. The lighting would be bedroom-moody. She would just stand there and sing the song with a coy attitude. No moving around, maybe some **** swaying and hip stuff. And when G does his rap, she performs a really sensual (but not slutty) striptease dance. 

When she's done, she goes up and down the aisles of MSG collecting everyone's weaves, wigs, and hairpieces. 

This. So, so much, this!!!

37 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

If they let her humiliate herself at the Axis I don't see why they wouldn't at the vmas :crying2:

Archived