Beyonce HOT100- Britney HOT100 from 2010

criminal777

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

and this backs up wut i always say. beyonce gets wayyy too much props. her albums chart well sure, but she hardly has any big singles, at least not for awhile. i dont get why the media props her up and bash britney, makes no sense to me.

This is true but I dont believe either of the ladies deserve bashing. Bey is also a good performer and has a nice voice. 

But tbqh I dont recognize 75% of Beys singles in that list ngl

8 hours ago, grevan said:

This is true but I dont believe either of the ladies deserve bashing. Bey is also a good performer and has a nice voice. 

But tbqh I dont recognize 75% of Beys singles in that list ngl

comes down to personal preference i guess. im not a fan of beyonces performing style. her dancing is just energetic seizing to me. id love to see her actually tackle a routine, with 8 counts. she also lip syncs a lot and gets away with it which is bs. but ya her singles are lackluster, further playing into my initial post. she constantly gets a pass from the media and GP as having big time hits, when her albums basically just sell off of gimmick surprise releases or unwarranted hype, and her singles hardly go anywhere.

10 hours ago, criminal777 said:

Video Phone #65

Why DULove ME  -

Run The World #29

Best thing I never Had #16

Party #50

Love on Top #20

Countdown #71

End of Time -

Xo #45

Drunk in Love #2

Partition #23

Pretty Hurts -

Flawles #41

7/11 #13

Ring Of #105

Formation #10

Sorry #11

Hold Up #13

VS

HIAM #1

TTWE #3

I Wanna Go #7

S&M Remix #1

Criminal #55

Oh La La #54

Scream and Shout #3

Work ***** #12

Perfume #76

Pretty Girls  ( non album single) #29

Make ME #17

I think you've forgotten some Beyonce's song because all 12 lemonade's tracks debut on Hot 100. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7350443/beyonce-lemonade-tracks-debut-hot-100

10 hours ago, Asmith134 said:

Since Beyonce went solo everyone of her albums has outsold Britneys. Beyonce wasnt even a solo artist when Britney had diamond records

So I'm looking at your post history now.

You joined 2 weeks ago and every post has been about Beyonka against Britney.

If you came here just to troll, get the **** out

• 2 weeks later...

Archived