Make yourself feel better about Glory's future UK performance by reading this thread

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, button said:

:bey:

I'm telling you, our girl is getting her first #1 UK album 20 years in her career.

How are they promoting it there? 

There hasn't been much promo :( They've mentioned it briefly on some talk shows (like the UK equivalent of GMA) but that's it...... no iTunes banners...nothing :( I need her to do some interviews here if she wants to sell more

Just now, jupal said:

There hasn't been much promo :( They've mentioned it briefly on some talk shows (like the UK equivalent of GMA) but that's it...... no iTunes banners...nothing :( I need her to do some interviews here if she wants to sell more

The VMA perhaps will have some echo in the UK? But yeah she needs banners like in the US.

Do you have the Top 10 with streaming? :plzney:

2 minutes ago, button said:

Really....? :orangu:

Are mine in the OP pure?

The ones in the OP include streaming. UK sales are pure floppage :orangu:

the #1 album this week is predicted to sell under 10k. She's releasing at the right time...nobody is releasing :hype:

3 minutes ago, ukfan said:

On eBay.Co.uk all glory pre orders are sold out!   the only copys of glory left available on UK eBay are for delivery dates September and October. I am buying the physical copy on 26th also!

Flawless :kisses2all:

3 minutes ago, jupal said:

The ones in the OP include streaming. UK sales are pure floppage :orangu:

the #1 album this week is predicted to sell under 10k. She's releasing at the right time...nobody is releasing :hype:

I thought Zayn's was pure sales at least. :lanacackle:

I think Glory can be #1 with a small push. She needs UK fans to loop stream her album.

Wait.... Which album is that??? 

10 minutes ago, britnostalgia said:

Actually it's the top 12 tracks of the album, with the top 2 streamed songs downweighted to the average, then divided by 1000.

Yes exactly. I recommend not focusing on Make Me or a track in particular, but loop-streaming it so the average doesn't end up disastrous and sabotage the song which was focused on.

5 minutes ago, button said:

Flawless :kisses2all:

I thought Zayn's was pure sales at least. :lanacackle:

I think Glory can be #1 with a small push. She needs UK fans to loop stream her album.

Wait.... Which album is that??? 

Zayn's album was a flop here :orangu: even Rihanna's new album sold 7k first week here with streaming... 

And idk it's some flop greatest hits album by some band. 

This thread gave me hope for Glory... I really want it to be #1 now :hype:

8 minutes ago, Glorificus said:

I'm embarresed to admit I bought 4 copies of Bratwurst John. :embarrassed:

I bought 2 digital copies (one for me and I gifted one to my boyfriend) and I bought 2 physical copies (one for me and one for my niece).

I'm guessing his album is on the sales list posted in this page? Which number is it? :huh:

Is it the #1 Blossoms album? Since it was popular enough for you to buy 4 copies?

Just now, Glorificus said:

Bratwurst John = Britney Jean, honey. :uknowit: 

Everyone on this forum gives Britney Jean stupid names.

Oh ok. I thought he was some local UK oldie. :(

6 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

But if these numbers are for the UK, what are the numbers for The Netherlands?

Can I get it to 1 if I buy 100 copies tbh?:orangu:

:tbh:

Google Play, Deezer, Napster all have free trial periods, and I already have a spotify subscription. I'm planning on looping it on all of them. Would probably be best actually to just loop the ten tracks i suspect will be least listened to, to bring the average higher and help negate the effect of top two tracks being weighted down.

I have my phone and two laptops so I'll just need to purchase more cheap headphones, plug in with the volume down low. 

2 minutes ago, britnostalgia said:

Google Play, Deezer, Napster all have free trial periods, and I already have a spotify subscription. I'm panning on looping it on all of them.

I have my phone and two laptops so I'll just need to purchase more cheap headphones, plug in with the volume down low. 

Flawless, flawless sis. :kisses2all:

With this kind of effort from the fans, surely Glory will snatch that #1.

Archived