Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok hear me out.

That promo video looks LaChapelle as ****. Imagine if they play the original video and it leads into the performance and she performs the second half live while the video plays in the background and then it goes into 'Just Luv Me". Omg.

She could **** on the stage and I'd still scream tho! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN FOR HER/ US AGAIN. :wendycry:

2 minutes ago, derick said:

Bbmas wasn't special?

an 8 min medley where she changed costumes three times, girated on a giant guitar, did a back flip, and danced on a pole is nothing special? 

It was great but all from POM... we need something special she won't be using for POM later.

9 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Not here for nostalgia tbh. I want a fresh and new performance for Make Me, but I loved the promo using nostalgia. But Britney tends to look forwards not backwards and I hope she continues to do this. 

She's promoting Glory not a greatest hits album 

You are 100% right! we want new iconic performance with a huge promo for Glory at the same time! :mj:

Im hoping for a similar structure to the oops/satisfaction medley:

Starts off very low key, live-singing and somewhat 'tame'.

Then another song starts or the beat kicks in and she rocks the stage with dancers and something surprising.

I do NOT want to see her make out with g-eazy. It will look cheap and desperate. She did that already, except Madonna and G-eazy shouldn't even be in the same sentence when talking about 'icons'. LBR

Archived