Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Orlando. said:

The VMAs don't just give you a stage, they give you a story. Some way of taking a fraction of a second, and making it live forever. Before you know it, it's history. Before you know it... It's Britney, *****. :) 

(Saw it on another forum, hope it helps!)

******* Epic! 

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

I hope not.  Gaga did something similar at the VMAs 3 years ago, and we don't need her stans accusing Britney of copying her.

yes, and everyone expected something iconic from her but in the end The Mc Donalds Of Pop overshadowed her with her basic Roar performance :rihcackle:

2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I hope not.  Gaga did something similar at the VMAs 3 years ago, and we don't need her stans accusing Britney of copying her.

At first I didn't remember what you were talking about (lol..) but now I think you're talking about her applause performance, right? I think that barely counts, because it was so subtle and only her hardcore stans took notice, not to mention Gaga doesn't have an iconic history at the VMA's and all Gaga did was change wigs to represent her previous eras. It was really underwhelming. Britney could recreate the kiss with Madonna, the outfit change during the Oops performance, dancing with a snake (unlikely but still). 

22 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

Justin who? :idkha: Are you talking about that guy whose solo carrier was basically launched by our generous Queen :jtum:

Not even 'basically'...it was.  Nobody checked for his first single, and it was only the Britney connection in 'Cry Me a River' that made it such a hit.  

On 15/8/2016 at 1:20 PM, breatheheavy said:

t's way of taking a fraction of a second and making it live forever," she says. "Before you know it. It's history. Before you know it... it's Britney, *****."

OMG JUST COME HOME FROM WORK AND I'M FREAKING TEH HELL OUTTTTTTTTT

GOOD LUCK MY QUEEN

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 

giphy.gif

51 minutes ago, anacondamp3 said:

In the promotional video by MTV, they show Banana the snake slithering around past outfits Britney has worn on stage during iconic performances/moments. MTV's official YouTube channel just uploaded her 2001 Slave 4 U performance with Banana in 1080p HD as well, which has me wondering. Are they hinting/foreshadowing something? It looks to me like there is a tiny possibility Britney may be recreating all of her past iconic moments during her Make Me performance. Now, y'all, this is just a theory based on what we've seen so far which has been very little, but it seems a little weird to me that they chose now to upload the Slave 4 U performance after all of these years, why now? It's almost like they're trying to refresh our memories for a specific reason...

And they didn't talk about the BOMT performance and Satisfaction/Oops performance on their info page, they only talked about VMA 2001 and 2003 with Madonna

http://www.mtv.com/news/2910480/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-2016-vmas/

Archived