Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's a ******* queen.

This is probably so hard for her. Some of her most iconic performances were at the VMA's and when she didn't do well at the 2007 VMA's all the comparisons to her old-self probably made her feel so sad because she wasn't ready and she gave her best. Honestly, if she's doing this it's because she really cares about this record so even if it isn't her very best performance please DO NOT HAVE ANY KIND OF MELTDOWN OR COMPLAINT over her hair, makeup, outfit, dancing, etc. because she deserves nothing but love guys. Everyone here and at the VMA's better give her a ******* standing ovation.

Queen I love you and you deserve this moment to shine :crying4: 

Just now, Rachel Green said:

She's a ******* queen.

This is probbly so hard for her. Some of her most iconic performances were at the VMA's and when she didn't do well at the 2007 VMA's all the comparisons to her old-self probably made her feel so sad because she wasn't ready and she gave her best. Honestly, if she's doing this it's because she really cares about this record so even if it isn't her very best performance please DO NOT HAVE ANY KIND OF MELTDOWN OR COMPLAINT over her hair, makeup, outfit, dancing, etc. because she deserves nothing but love guys.

Queen I love you and you deserve this moment to shine :crying4: 

yas tbh you're such an iconic fan :wendycry: i give you my word i wont meltdown over anything, this promo alone is life!

Yeah he needs to upgrade the site's servers. The site has become way too popular in recent years and it's prone to crash everytime something big happens. I'm pretty sure this happened to Twitter as it grew more popular, as it used to go over capacity a lot in its early years but very rarely now.

Archived