Insider info on new song that will be added to Vegas!!

nick_au

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

nick_au 

:gloria:

7 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Can you change your avi in PJ please, it's kinda putting me off. Thanks :gloria:

ikr?

Britney on Jane The Virgin had everything to become amazing... but she was so kinda off... she looked somehow weird. her style was so plastic and fake. not natural like on Glee for example. :beynah:

it's a pity, tbh :decisions:

6 minutes ago, jaredw said:

So she's going to perform it in Vegas tomorrow night before the iTunes release at midnight!? How exciting!

why is that so exciting? it's not like she is going to perform new songs on Vegas until the album come out.. it will be the same show i guess. maybe Make Me will be performed... 

or do you think she will perform do you wanna come over tomorrow already? :orly:

3 minutes ago, Maryy said:

why is that so exciting? it's not like she is going to perform new songs on Vegas until the album come out.. it will be the same show i guess. maybe Make Me will be performed... 

or do you think she will perform do you wanna come over tomorrow already? :orly:

Yes she will perform the new material.... 

5 minutes ago, Maryy said:

She'll perform make me and do you wanna come over tomorrow...

It's exciting because performing it right before releasing it should help it a ton on iTunes:bwink:

1 minute ago, nick_au said:

She'll perform make me and do you wanna come over tomorrow...

It's exciting because performing it right before releasing it should help it a ton on iTunes:bwink:

but it's not like her performances on Vegas go to her Vevo Youtube account or smth :jackk:

GP will not know about that, tho. 

2 minutes ago, Maryy said:

but it's not like her performances on Vegas go to her Vevo Youtube account or smth :jackk:

It will still get loads of coverage cause she'll perform make me for the first time, plus a whole new song! 

Buzzfeed, etc will probably write about it. 

18 minutes ago, Maryy said:

It will be primeney (2.0) dancing tho if the original make me choreo is coming. :hype: So it's good for US. I don't care about the GP :orangu: 

Archived