So about the VMA's

lustwecantcontrol

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has britney/her team ever kept anything 4 a surprise? Idk..i feel like they should have already said smth about it or mtv etc..arent the performers announced already? :xcuseme:  I doubt shes performing..she will def be doing promo that week tho..its not that she cancelled 2 damn vegas shows 4 nothing,we have to wait and...u know the rest:cigney:

1 minute ago, thrive94 said:

Has britney/her team ever kept anything 4 a surprise? Idk..i feel like they should have already said smth about it or mtv etc..arent the performers announced already? :xcuseme:  I doubt shes performing..she will def be doing promo that week tho..its not that she cancelled 2 damn vegas shows 4 nothing,we have to wait and...u know the rest:cigney:

So far only Rihanna has been announced as a performer

Yeah they deff cancelled those shows for a reason and we now know she'll be in NYC that weekend because of the live radio Q&A so I could see GMA or The Today Show happening and or the VMA's 

11 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Larry literally said she can perform anywhere outside of Vegas......hell they even made an exception for the BBMA's because they were in Vegas 

I don't remember him saying that...

But I just remembered in a 2015 podcast interview he said she can do tv performances in Vegas and New York, so the VMAs are fair game! :gaspney:

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don't remember him saying that...

But I just remembered in a 2015 podcast interview he said she can do tv performances in Vegas and New York, so the VMAs are fair game! :gaspney:

He said earlier this year she can perform anywhere outside of Vegas in some interview because he was asked if she could do promo performances 

3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

He said earlier this year she can perform anywhere outside of Vegas in some interview because he was asked if she could do promo performances 

They must have made changes to the contract then.

If you asked me 3 months ago what's more likelly, The VMAs are Carpool Karaoke, I would've said VMAs. So I'm hoping for the best.

16 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

So far only Rihanna has been announced as a performer

Yeah they deff cancelled those shows for a reason and we now know she'll be in NYC that weekend because of the live radio Q&A so I could see GMA or The Today Show happening and or the VMA's 

When do you think they'll announce the other performers? :drinky: 

Archived