BREAKING: Nickos Fassas (a quite reliable source) claims he "heard something" about Make Me original video...!

andreafly1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills
38 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Did i speak any lies, though? Jesus was a hot, hairy, Arab daddy. Zayn is following in his footsteps. :myjam:

LMAOOOO :moorangu:

****-jesus.jpg

3d483d8eac6b29764d2806e4ee00fc04.jpg

My question if it does get released is why, tbh I kind of don't care about the original, I mean obviously I'd want to see it but I'm not unhappy with the official video and I'm much more interested in her musical quality and creativity which so far I'm totally impressed with but I'm still wondering why would they release it. Just because we threw a fit? If that's the case I'm not sure I'd be happy knowing Britney hated it but felt pressured by outrage to release it anyway. The other possibility would be this was the plan all along to get everyone hyped up with little paid leaks, release a totally different video with no official explanation, then JK here's the original. While that would be hilarious what's the point other than Britney feels like being a total ******* sometimes lolz 

Archived