So I Tried To Watch The MM Video Again...

OCBoy1985

I seriously tried to give it another shot but it's a awful boring cheesy stupid video that doesn't make a bit of sense... Like it's seriously so corny I can't .... Britney lead vids normally SLAY and are events for Pop Culture but this MM vid is the pits  LOL

She looks good but the video is so cheesy and doesn't match the vibe of the song at all & the fact that it doesn't even have 15M views after over a week is a mess.

If she doesn't release the original video she just better have some epic epic epic vids lined up, cause this is the worst video of her career along with the horror that is Perfume smh

It really does feel like they are punking us with that video... I just hope that rumor about her releasing 2 videos is true!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, its hard to think about the situation but i look at the positive side: Make Me is a very good song with a good vibe and has potential, Private Show and Clumsy both are very entertaining promo songs with a fun vibe especially when you're at Saturday night and wanna have a good time. iHeart festival performance is under way, carpool karaoke, a whole new album with promising quality is on the door, and Britney is readying herself to get back to Vegas, what else can we ask for ? Even the random IG posts are fun :BBMAney:!! 

I know that Make me could've been much bigger with the original video, but come on, we don't know what exactly happened under the hood especially when are just stans behind computer screens. :receipts2:

Lets cheer up :myjam:

Archived