PDF court doc about Britney & Sam (50 pages!)

USlayedMe

33 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Sam Lutfi. He was Britney's "manager" during the breakdown in 07 or 08. Reportedly he gave her *****, cut off all her communication to the outside world, etc..

When her father swooped in with the conservatorship they got a restraining order against him and her boyfriend (who was a paparazzi and would tell the other paps where she was going when so they could be there) Adnan Ghalib or however you spell it. However Sam constantly brings up the case again saying Britney owes him money for his "management" and that her dad punched him. Sam is one of the three most hated people on here I'd say. With k-fed and *Will.I.Am*

Fixed :queenflopga:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, adamspears said:

"Sam testified that the single punch hurt"

:uknowit:

"Similarly and contrary to James's arguments, it is for the jury to determine whether punitive damages are warranted based on the evidence. We reject James's argument that no reasonable jury could find it highly probable that James was intent on hurting Sam."

SOB didn't help Britney, legally that is...  :MJ:

2 hours ago, div said:

I'm always impressed when it seems that someone became a fan after FF or BJ :mjpopcorn:

slay i guess :myjam:

Neither of those made me fall in love, I just listened to her old stuff first. BTW FF is great. Can you explain the situation, though?

Sam told Lynne and her friend Jackie to tell Britney that her boyfriend, Adnan,
was gay. He informed Lynne and Jackie that he would grind up Britney’s pills, which
were on the counter and included Risperdol and Seroquel, and put them in her food. Sam
explained that was the reason that Britney had been so quiet for the past couple of days.
Sam said the doctor who was treating Britney was trying to get her into a sleep-induced
coma so that they could then give her ***** to heal her brain.

That part is really creepy. :MJ:

I just finished reading it and I'll never get that portion of my life back.  This is nothing new and nothing we haven't heard a million times.  It basically about Lynne and her book and Sam suing her for defamation and James punching Sam and Sam suing James  for battery stating he suffered insomnia and whatever else.  Also about Sam claiming he was Britney's manager for a certain time but he's not certain of the actual timeline.  All I can say after reading what Sam said he's a desperate ******* looking to make a buck anyway he can. 

I'd rather documents of whatever happened a few months ago between her and Sam.  Probably longer.  I have no concept of time lately.

Archived