PDF court doc about Britney & Sam (50 pages!)

USlayedMe

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, srestr said:

Who is Sam. I'm a relatively new Britney fan. Please don't crucify me for not knowing.

Sam Lutfi. He was Britney's "manager" during the breakdown in 07 or 08. Reportedly he gave her *****, cut off all her communication to the outside world, etc..

When her father swooped in with the conservatorship they got a restraining order against him and her boyfriend (who was a paparazzi and would tell the other paps where she was going when so they could be there) Adnan Ghalib or however you spell it. However Sam constantly brings up the case again saying Britney owes him money for his "management" and that her dad punched him. Sam is one of the three most hated people on here I'd say. With k-fed and Adnan

48 minutes ago, srestr said:

Who is Sam. I'm a relatively new Britney fan. Please don't crucify me for not knowing.

He claimed to be her 'manager' during 2007ney and is suing for his 'fees', and  'allegedly' (although everything points to him doing it) drugged her and completely manipulated her, essentially keeping her a prisoner psychologically and sometimes physically.  He has multiple restraining orders.  sketchy guy

14 minutes ago, feo said:

He claimed to be her 'manager' during 2007ney and is suing for his 'fees', and  'allegedly' (although everything points to him doing it) drugged her and completely manipulated her, essentially keeping her a prisoner psychologically and sometimes physically.  He has multiple restraining orders.  sketchy guy

poor Britney :brityeah:

The relationship between Sam and Britney

Sam met Britney at a nightclub in 2007. At the time, Sam was a “consultant” at

his mother’s gas station business. When he met Britney, her life was in turmoil. She was

involved in a divorce and a child custody battle, and was estranged from her parents. In

addition, she was struggling with **** abuse. She had recently fired her agent, manager,

bodyguards, and publicist, and she was not working. Sam advised her about the

importance of getting clean. Over the next few weeks, Britney called Sam numerous

times and sent him hundreds of text messages.

In June 2007, Sam accompanied Britney to a meeting with record executives. The

executives asked Sam to leave, but Britney said, “Sam is my manager. He stays.” Later

that day she told Sam she really did want him to be her manager.

OMG, i knew a lot of things but in that file is everything that you need to know. very interesting.

Archived