Is the conservatorship secretly over?

ItsOnlyMusic

1 hour ago, ItsOnlyMusic said:

It explains why she suddenly has her spark back. She said in FTR that she would feel so liberated if it wasnt for being under constant control. Maybe they are pretending to still have it in place to prevent anyone taking advantage of her like they did in the past. Anyway...it melts my heart so see her so happy!

OMG YASSSSSSSS :YESPLEASE:

24 minutes ago, marioh said:

If it's financial then, in the case of Britney Spears, it's a big thing. She is worth millions after all. And I'm pretty sure the personal c-ship is not over. Anyway, she does seem happy so she probably got over it to some extent, but the excuse so many used that it's there to protect her from bad people is no longer valid since she has already confronted Sam Lutfi earlier this year. I hope she'll be truly free one day. 

YES IT'S JUST ALL ABOUT MONEY :rihit:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That makes sense! The tittle of the album says it all? Her having a body guard all the time is very normal btw. I just want her to be free and healthy. That's all i care about 

8 minutes ago, spin it and twerk it said:

Apparently Britney said she wanted the c-ship for money, she's free personally. And she gets a lot of cash each month. 

Ya! that's normal tbh! someone as rich as her can have his/her parents control their financial status no matter how old you get -especialy she's not married- you always need someone to look after you. Thats why she doesn't care about them handling the "money" issue

well there are 2 conservatorships, one for britney the person and one for britney the brand. if it's all about the money then why is britney the person under it? the whole this is shady and it's not over but she doesn't need it imo

I actually think that the conservatorship has been a smokescreen for quite some time now.  I don't think that a lot of people realize the "substiancial" influence it's had on her career. The conservatorship basically stripped the media of their right to say & do whatever they wanted with her from 2008 until present. It forced everybody that worked with her to legally follow a very strict protocol & basically demolished all of the huge lawsuits that were coming her way. 

Britney & her team could have said to the press "please respect this time for her to just work and revitalize her self" , lololol yeah right ! The ONLY hope her team had of controlling her image & give NO ACCESS to her was to set it LEGALLY.. In turn it really forced a lot of hands to just bend to "B-Team Way or No Way". Because again she was so damaged & crazy that just "looking" at her was a threat to her life (unless that is you were told you can do so) .. Yeeeeaaaah ok

i hope we someday get the full story 

15 hours ago, Hispanicney said:

No one knows but it if stills going on then she has a lot more freedom now than she did from 2010 to 2014. I mean the girl gets 10,000 dollars a month which is A LOT of money. I really don't think she has a crucial mental illness like schizophrenia (amanda bynes) or a severe bipolar disorder. I feel like Britney is just clinically depressed. Clinical depressed patients are people who are severly depressed but they still have great days...really great days however I did research and SOME clinical depression people have been under conservatorship because of their spending habits and **** urges. Clinically depressed people also show signs of anxiety and nervous face expressions which Britney has. I think her dad may only continue the conservatorship because he is afraid she will go on a spending rampage again like she did in 2009 (didnt she spend like 90,000 in summer 09? while under temporary conservatorship). I don't think britney has any urges anymore but her dad does random **** searches for people who enter her life because he's a paranoid father. She does still drink alcohol but I noticed she only drinks like twice a year and she doesn't get wasted. Sam Lufti was exaggerating back in May when he said britney looked miserable  when in reality she just look annoyed having to see his ugly stank *** 5 feet away from her. Other than the iggy **** search I think Britney has a lot more freedom and I think her father is less strict and she can find any guy she wants but she's so busy now days. 

I believe she suffered from postpartum depression like Hayden Panattiere 

1 hour ago, MM said:

well there are 2 conservatorships, one for britney the person and one for britney the brand. if it's all about the money then why is britney the person under it? the whole this is shady and it's not over but she doesn't need it imo

One is about her and second is about her money....And yes it's just all about money, because back in 2008 it was to much problems for her to handle and no one wanted to her help. But it's a different, her children are older and she has more free time for everything. They should slowly give to her her own life and money back.

I don't think so. I think at first, she thought it would be temporary. Something to help stabilise her life and help the courts see her as a stable mother. But then she realised her life is like this for good and it got her down, REALLY down as you can imagine. But she's grown, they've probably just lighted up on her. Or like others have said it's just financial?

I really wish they would just get rid of it now, she's almost 35, her boys are almost teenagers and she's obviously in a better place. 

17 hours ago, ItsOnlyMusic said:

It explains why she suddenly has her spark back. She said in FTR that she would feel so liberated if it wasnt for being under constant control. Maybe they are pretending to still have it in place to prevent anyone taking advantage of her like they did in the past. Anyway...it melts my heart so see her so happy!

Me too.... I also remember some rumor about her médical treatment... I do not remember where i readed that... But it was a rumor on 2015... When she reborn as a performer.... (I love saying that) :unreal:

Unfortunately not, her residency contract states she must be in the conservatorship to keep the deal they made. I believe she's in the conservatorship as a way to see her kids, once they're 18, britney will be let out of it, cause there is no need for her to be in there otherwise, that's the only real reason i believe she's she in one, it's just for her kids.

I also believe that, maybe she's allowed to drink a little more now? She always got so giddy when she drinks, i know i do, alcohol is fun, and as an adult, people should be allowed to enjoy it responsibly. So maybe her dad has ****** off and not been up her ***, he seems more focused on just eating greasy food and looking after jamie lynns career now and following her around. Britney has more freedom im sure and her metabolism is better now, she said that she weighs the least she has in years, maybe, it's also because of her getting off meds for her ''mental illness'' (never disclosed what it really is but again, i believe she has the conservatorship to just see her kids, and once they're 18, she'll be a free woman). :HAHA:

or quite frankly maybe she just remembered she's britney ******* spears and is proud of that

You guys know that for every single time that team Britney needs a budget for a project or Britney wants to buy something extra expensive they have to explain to a judge with recepits and all, right? Jamie receives a salary, just It. He's not taking any kind of vantage over Britney, either is her team. :MJ:

The financial one is still in place to prevent Britney for getting sued from people like Sam that still thinks that Britney owns him money from a supposed oral contract. :MJ:

And personally I think that Britney is happy to be under it so she doesn't have to worry about it. :MJ: 

And sorry for my bad English. :dorkney:

Documents recently filed:

08/04/2016 Minute Order

08/03/2016 Motion (To Seal Pleadings )
Filed by Petitioner

08/03/2016 Notice - Hearing
Filed by Petitioner

08/03/2016 Accounting - Conservatorship/Guardianship (Eighth Accounting (Redacted) )
Filed by Petitioner

08/03/2016 Proof of Service (Re: Notice of Motion and Motion to Seal Pleadings etc )
Filed by Petitioner

Proceedings recently held:

08/04/2016 in Probate Department 99, (Department, ST99), Presiding
OSC Hearing - Held - OSC Hearing Off Calendar

Future hearings:

09/19/2016 at 08:30 AM in Probate Department 99 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

09/19/2016 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 99 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

Sadly No, I wish they would release her from it but I think shady **** is happening behind close doors and their keeping her on it because they MAKE SO MUCH MONEY OFF OF HER. How can someone who performs at a residency, appears on live TV, sell albums, does interviews, makes music but then can't make her own decisions for her own life personal and financial?? Something is not right and she looks genuinely HAPPY, she looks healthy, she's in great shape, why is she still on it? Something is not right. I wish they would free her from it she's 34 years old with 2 kids let the woman be free for **** sakes. It makes me sad because she's such an Angel. Maybe she just accepted that this is her life right now and accepted that she can't let this determine her life anymore, I genuinely feel like she's come to a place were she's gotta deal with it and live her life to the fullest the best she can because no matter what they still haven't released her from it. #FreeBritney :fu:

Archived