How's Barbra and that Country band's albums doing on the preorder?

alienatedNey

7 minutes ago, dasho said:

i dont know about itunes but heres a comparison in spotify c/o kworb:

Pos    P+    Artist and Title                      Days    Pk(x?)        Streams        Streams+    7Day           7Day+        Total
54    -1       Florida Georgia Line - H.O.L.Y. 104        48            321,477        -139            2,096,914    +28,321        29,308,999
57    +3      Britney Spears - Make Me...     27        40            309,831        +8,487         1,976,180    +31,601        7,680,830

They're actually doing better than her on streaming... We need to stream it non-stop when it's out... :xfactorlook:

I just verified H.O.L.Y and Make Me have about the same average daily streams (284k vs 281k)

They have about equal streaming power.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, dasho said:

i dont know about itunes but heres a comparison in spotify c/o kworb:

Pos    P+    Artist and Title                      Days    Pk(x?)        Streams        Streams+    7Day           7Day+        Total
54    -1       Florida Georgia Line - H.O.L.Y. 104        48            321,477        -139            2,096,914    +28,321        29,308,999
57    +3      Britney Spears - Make Me...     27        40            309,831        +8,487         1,976,180    +31,601        7,680,830

These are for singles not for albums. You can't compare the single sales to the album sales. There is no official pre order sales chart as far as I know.

Just now, button said:

They're actually doing a little better than her on streaming... We need to stream it non-stop when it's out... :xfactorlook:

yes. we need to stream hard. I cant believe those country fans knows how to stream hard while us britney fans dont... i mean most of Britney fans

1 minute ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

These are for singles not for albums. You can't compare the single sales to the album sales. There is no official pre order sales chart as far as I know.

Yes we can its a depiction of who ppl are checking for the most 

The issue with Barbara and FGL is they appeal to a wider age demographic than Britney so they will have sales from people Britney can't get, one thing that has me slightly less stressed about Babs is her album is of covers it's not originals so I don't think it'll be quite as popular but the US loves country for some reason even though it's like the worst genre of music so FGL is a little worrisome! 

Just now, Freakkkkshow said:

Britney is also losing on Amazon pre-order while Glory only #31 on Music, Barbra album is #3 and FGL album is #35.

I already set myself for a #2 debut on BBH200, but we really need to stream the **** out when the album releases. C'mon guys the album deserved it! 

I think we have time to beat those flops.

2 minutes ago, Freakkkkshow said:

Britney is also losing on Amazon pre-order while Glory only #31 on Music, Barbra album is #3 and FGL album is #35.

I already set myself for a #2 debut on BBH200, but we really need to stream the **** out when the album releases. C'mon guys the album deserved it! 

Yes I just checked the Amazon chart and was shocked to see Barbra at #3, I kept scrolling and couldn't find Glory anywhere. On which website is Glory #2? 

Amazon is the most used one, isn't it? That position is very worrying then. :xfactorlook:

1 minute ago, button said:

Yes I just checked the Amazon chart and was shocked to see Barbra at #3, I kept scrolling and couldn't find Glory anywhere. On which website is Glory #2? 

Amazon is the most used one, isn't it? That position is very worrying then. :xfactorlook:

IKR I thought Glory would have been around the top 10, but it's #31 :sickofu:

It's #2 on iTunes pre-order though.

10 minutes ago, button said:

Wait i thought itunes is the most used one.

Archived