Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone who has heard the full thing hearing the similarities? The handclaps and syncopation, the chants, the tambourine? It's like a EDM-y Timber.

This could be huge. :myjam: I want the public to latch onto something of hers again. She deserves it.

Fooling 'round and then we splash
Again and again
Clumsy
Never told a soul about what we've done
You let it roll right off your tongue
Again and again

OOPS

Cannot stop cat-walking to Clumsy! People will be death-dropping to Clumsy hardcore, no doubt! We expected an exceptional album and she's delivering more than just that! Bravo to Brit!

Guest Nick Jonas
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

It's like Avicii on acid. giphy.gif

The gif :hype:

2 minutes ago, Zeik89 said:

I'm kind of baffled by the fact that no one is commenting on her great vocals in Clumsy but thought she sounded great in Private Show... Please, tell me what is happening in those deranged heads.

Spill it sis. :myjam:

2 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

The gif :hype:

Spill it sis. :myjam:

She sounds equally great on all three tracks that are now floating around (Make Me, Private Show and Clumsy). In fact, better than great to be honest. The vocal quality altogether is across the board excellent. You may disagree, but I'd be confused as to why so.

1 minute ago, JoffBaratheon said:

Can we ban all the preorder cancelers and whiny ******* who have done a 180 and love her and the album again? :MJ:

No, because the MM video mess is still a legit fiasco and the meltdowns were completely warranted. You don't have to agree. Besides, you know they're allllllll going to end up getting themselves together and buying the album.

1 hour ago, Doyouloveit? said:

*****! You must've read my post when I stated they give me the same vibe. I didn't see anyone else reference Slayry so I'm guessing u read my post. 

Because you're the only person who's ever heard Scary? :madonna:

Don't try to come for my opinions just because they're similar to yours. I don't have time to be trolling through these message boards just to copy somebody else's opinion and pass it off as mine. :grimace:Some of us have day jobs (granted I spend most of mine reading for Brit news :bpo:, but that's besides the point...) 

Archived