Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i mean i'm confused because i see people predictably coming for femme fatale now and talking about how generic it is as compared to glory (we already know FF is generic however it is still a great album) but my question is how is clumsy NOT basic? it's a standard pop song about...***! what a fresh and original topic. and a instrumental breakdown in the chorus? gasp, never heard that before either. they even abandoned writing a real chorus just for that breakdown, that may be the most "daring" part of clumsy lmao. if any other pop girl released it you all would be calling it basic and would likely be trashing it so i'm just curious. like clumsy all you want though but please stop calling songs like TTWE basic to defend clumsy as if clumsy is experimental in any way, shape, or form.

I completely agree with the O.P

Clumsy is cute and the vocals are great but honestly, it's the weakest track so far. It's def filler. You won't skip it when listening to the album BUT it's no way single worthy. :yaknow:

9 minutes ago, oh.la.laa said:

I'm talking not about you sweetie, don't act like u don't understand  :blurp: u're not stupid - I'm wrote to this person about number of its posts, just because it's disgusting to bash someone for their opinion and music taste and used as an argument 'ur taste is basic' especially when you are 5 minutes on exhale  :truthtea: 

anyway, I do not want to continue it, so let's finish :messbye:

Everyone has their own opinion, you dont always understand how people think but thats life :BBMAney: and for what its worth i never really meant anything bad towards you, ive seen that kind of posts before so i meant i general, and thats why i said i just had some fun and to not take it seriosly, sorry if i sounded bitchy :kisses2all::yaknow:

Archived