Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

Just now, ukfan said:

Even though I really like make me and private show there is just something about clumsy. I love it... Clumsy is the best song from glory so far in my opinion,  I heard it for the first time 5 mins ago and I'm singing too it,  I wouldn't mind this as a single 

thank goodness you're not in charge of what becomes a single lol

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Greyson said:

I found the thread with the audio, and I'm so slayed :crying1: Her vocals sound amazing. I can't wait for the HQ iTunes version, this is going to be ******* bop :hype:

I KNOW!!! Its gonna sound even better when its offical released in HQ :hype: i cant understand how some dont like it :huh:

4 hours ago, rainbow said:

I liked it but I was expecting more from that stupid guy that hyped tf out of it

RIGHT! ******* *******! Said it was the best since Till The World Ends :sickofu: Got my hopes and standards soooo high! 

Its different type of club banger its influence by like marti gra . I am not used to this type of club banger from her 

Just now, Melinda said:

I KNOW!!! Its gonna sound even better when its offical released in HQ :hype: i cant understand how some dont like it :huh:

Not everyone has good taste :bey: The version we've been hearing doesn't sound like the final version to me. It sounds slightly sped up. The HQ version is going to snatch wigs, end careers, etc. because this is SO DAMN CATCHY :myjam: OOPS :bparty:

21 minutes ago, oh.la.laa said:

Hope u guys understand, that any opinion and music taste is very subjective, so don't bash me cause here is mine :tifftear:

Soo, I'm kinda disappointed  :brityeah:

CLUMSY is just terrible :MJ:  such songs on her previous albums were just filling the voids and obv wasn't the best. Her team are delusional af. How can THIS be a  club banger,  smash hit and be competitive with songs like TIWYCF for example? Work *****, TTWE are brilliant compared to that mess. Even PG was more catchy and urban, sorry :beynah:

Next

Just Luv Me......... :tiffsniffle: is this ******* joke? Cause I'm hear Selena Basic Gomez :beynah: 

Private Show......... :sobbing: It's  just not what I expected to hear. 

Britney in amazing shape, we already have BBMA and also she may perform at the VMA....

There are so many really good news and a lot of expectations but her new stuff and visual components of Glory (Cover, MM music video) just do not match to her level :notfeelinit:

SAD :thetea:

but WAITING FOR ALBUM. no doubt there will be much better songs  

I hope PG is in the album SO i can buy it

:/

3 minutes ago, oh.la.laa said:

oh yeah, 67 posts, ur opinion is so important :HAHAHA:

bye

love how people think the nr of posts is important and like if you have a smaller nr then your opinion dont matter.... well...

guess my opinion is more important then yours then :MCwave:

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Let's not act like TTWE and WB are amazing they're not......they're her most generic singles ever! However I agree that Clumsy is fun, but does seem kinda filler esq and is not a club banger at all which I don't care about but who ever reviewed  it at Popjustice should get their ears checked! 

Work ***** is far from generic 

Archived