Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont get me wrong, i love TTWE and WB but i mean....why so much praise? she barely sings here and she is singer :kidcries: Britney is not Thom Yorke but i love her for what she is, she makes great pop songs, why do you feel need to complain when it's just LQ....omg

First I will say this song is growing on me. At first I didn't like that much but it's better than Private show. And the vocals and **** voice of Britney is far good for this song I LOVE IT

Now this song remixed would literally be SO good for clubs you have no idea.

I'm reading comments this is an album filler or that they don't feel the song. You are so used to her last albums you don't really get how good this (different) track is. It will definetely grow on you guys. 

And did you hear those adlibs? :thirsty:

I have it on repeat lol. I can't help feeling this song so gooood! With those vocals, beats, and that drop in the chorus. I ******* love it!! :myjam:

3 minutes ago, Hollow said:

wtf?????? Did you just become a fan? Cause that's the voice she used to use a lot in the past. 

Sorry but her voice sounded weird in the hq leak. Sounded way to fast and squeaky. I'm afraid they are editing her voice way too much again this album. Make me is great . private show and this are way too edited. 

Omg at the ungrateful shitters in this thread :orangu: clumsy is a pure club banger and if u think its not you have obviously never even stepped into a club because OBVIOUSLY you're not aware of the sounds in the song that will blast throughout the speakers in the club. Also i love work ***** a lot but production and quality wise it has NOTHING on clumsy. Clumsy has better vocals, and better production behind it, work ***** is britneys autotuned voice talking over an EDM track. Ya'll are pure zero tbh :trash:

12 minutes ago, oh.la.laa said:

Hope u guys understand, that any opinion and music taste is very subjective, so don't bash me cause here is mine :tifftear:

Soo, I'm kinda disappointed  :brityeah:

CLUMSY is just terrible :MJ:  such songs on her previous albums were just filling the voids and obv wasn't the best. Her team are delusional af. How can THIS be a  club banger,  smash hit and be competitive with songs like TIWYCF for example? Work *****, TTWE are brilliant compared to that mess. Even PG was more catchy and urban, sorry :beynah:

Next

Just Luv Me......... :tiffsniffle: is this ******* joke? Cause I'm hear Selena Basic Gomez :beynah: 

Private Show......... :sobbing: It's  just not what I expected to hear. 

Britney in amazing shape, we already have BBMA and also she may perform at the VMA....

There are so many really good news and a lot of expectations but her new stuff and visual components of Glory (Cover, MM music video) just do not match to her level :notfeelinit:

SAD :thetea:

Completely bullshit. Your taste is so basic. :NYschool:

Sorry.  :sickofu:

2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Omg at the ungrateful shitters in this thread :orangu: clumsy is a pure club banger and if u think its not you have obviously never even stepped into a club because OBVIOUSLY you're not aware of the sounds in the song that will blast throughout the speakers in the club. Also i love work ***** a lot but production and quality wise it has NOTHING on clumsy. Clumsy has better vocals, and better production behind it, work ***** is britneys autotuned voice talking over an EDM track. Ya'll are pure zero tbh :trash:

tumblr_inline_o6rh4tAedh1qebsjk_540.gif

Archived