lets clear some things and wake up

Andrew Fatale

i have never cared about unreleased music videos or songs as long as we have good videos but with a great song like make me and a super boring *** video that doesn’t even make any sense if the video was cool or somethin i’d really not cared much for the video 

for the first time since like forever i disliked a britney video and couldn’t watch it more than one time 

but i removed my dislike because i felt kinda guilty i don’t know why 

now lets forget the past we r having a good album since 5 years and live performances so lets ruin everything enjoy what u get and just let Britney team try to clean their mess but this time is kinda big because its the first single and sales r not gonna be that high 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I'm never removing my dislike

:BBMAney:

but yes, let's enjoy what is left of this era

u should remove your dislike... :xcuseme: are you not supporting britney's idea? :MJ:

Just now, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I'm supporting the song and streaming non-stop, but of course I'm not supporting Britney's shittiest idea ever for a video. Anyway it doesn't really make much difference whether I support her idea or not so..

eww ungrateful... mess , britney doesnt need a "fan" like you.  :Arianabye:

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Mauricio22 said:

eww ungrateful... mess , britney doesnt need a "fan" like you.  :Arianabye:

It's OK to support some projects and not support others. Shocking!  :riha: The last thing we need around here are people policing one another in order to have the "right opinions" or to be "the best fan." :tiffsmoke:

Let people celebrate and let people meltdown. Or hold opinions and have positions that might not be the same as yours :tiffanynod:

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

It's OK to support some projects and not support others. Shocking!  :riha: The last thing we need around here are people policing one another in order to have the "right opinions" or to be "the best fan." :tiffsmoke:

Let people celebrate and let people meltdown. :tiffanynod:

But have scale,... most of them act like haters ...:tiffsmoke:

:tiffanynod:

There are always haters out there lbr :queenflopga:

But some people aren't haters and are actually spilling tea :tiffanynod:

im talking about the called "fans" ... they act like haters, and turn every news from britney in a mess :xcuseme:

ps. im sorry, i can't argue too much because my english is very poor :queenflopga:

1 minute ago, Body ache said:

At least Gimme More had dancing and she was fierce as ****. :kidcries: This video was more like a parody and commercial.

you dont know nothing, when "Gimme more" video came out, everybody was talking about the photoshop, and saying "cheap video" " she is fat" etc etc :xcuseme:

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Mauricio22 said:

im talking about the called "fans" ... they act like haters, and turn every news from britney in a mess :xcuseme:

ps. im sorry, i can't argue too much because my english is very poor :queenflopga:

Girl I get you! No need to apologize! :queenflopga:

Some fans might be viewed as haters, but they actually just hold a different opinion than everyone else. Exhale is a messy place but everyone should be able to hold their opinions, whether they are right or wrong! 

Girl I get you! No need to apologize! :queenflopga:

Some fans might be viewed as haters, but they actually just hold a different opinion than everyone else. Exhale is a messy place but everyone should be able to hold their opinions, whether they are right or wrong! 

fixed :queenflopga:

Well I agree except for I was never mad honestly and I could care less if we never get the original.......IDK music videos are just not that important to me and I understand that clearly some major **** must have went down for them to scrap such an expensive video and let me tell you it's not because Britney thought it was too ****......I also get that the video we got was so so because they had to shoot it last minute with a little budget, the 2nd single's video I'm sure will be flawless.......the music is honestly what's really important to me and what she's released so for is incredible and Glory is shaping up to be her best album since Circus! Plus there are so many other things to look forward to! 

17 minutes ago, Body ache said:

At least Gimme More had dancing and she was fierce as ****. :kidcries: This video was more like a parody and commercial.

If their order of release had been the opposite y'all would be saying at least she looked fit and there was more than one setting in Make Me:kidcries:

Archived