TMZ Live talking about MM original vs new

jokobish

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think David's version wasn't finished... cause the only really good thing is the controversial content. The Scenes that was Leaked don't make sense and seem only a sequence of images, there is no composition/montage that makes a production of meaning. II really don't wanna this type of video, but I Would love see super **** mommy.

I'm not saying that Vevo version is good, I think the concept is quite interesting, but poorly executed and boring. So, I accepted and I'm hoping for next music video 

1 hour ago, MiriHaii said:

"they wanted something that makes sense" Honey they dont know nothing about sense!! Promoting video BTS pictures and interviews and all and then release this ****? THATS doesnt make any sense....NOT the original video...

If you wanted something that made sense, why hire a director -- with a huge body of work to refer to -- who bills himself as a "Surrealist/Photographer"...??

:frenchy:

People saying "she's a mom now" - Well how do you imagine she made those two boys? Huh? Holly Virgin Marry? :rihcackle:

TMZ was spot on. They flattered her (which they didn't in a long, long time) and they made a point - LaChapelle video is a form in itself, and her team KNEW that from the get go, so I still think there's something else that made them leave that video behind and shoot the boring one instead. 

40 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

People saying "she's a mom now" - Well how do you imagine she made those two boys? Huh? Holly Virgin Marry? :rihcackle:

TMZ was spot on. They flattered her (which they didn't in a long, long time) and they made a point - LaChapelle video is a form in itself, and her team KNEW that from the get go, so I still think there's something else that made them leave that video behind and shoot the boring one instead. 

Either the label hated it or the sponsers did and didn't want their brand associated with it.

Archived