• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dream SetList if she was to revamp it for 2017 completely would be..... 

Work *****

Break The Ice

Piece Of Me

Womanizer (because of the dance break)

Everytime/Someday I will Understand

Oops

BOMT

Stronger

Slave 4 u

Toy Soldier

FreakShow

Circus

Mannequin

Hold it Against Me

BOM

TOMH

Make Me

Private Show

New Song

New Ballad

New Song

Till The World Ends. 

50 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She's deff taking out PG 

Omg you hate TTWE too? I thought I was the only one.......it's literally the most generic song she's ever done.....not here for shitty Kesha knock offs! 

Yessss!!!

TTWE is so trashy and I never couldnt understand why so many people like the song. Even the video with body double mess and Britney looking sedated in many shots. Bleh 

9 minutes ago, Froot said:

Yessss!!!

TTWE is so trashy and I never couldnt understand why so many people like the song. Even the video with body double mess and Britney looking sedated in many shots. Bleh 

Yes, i'd like it to be removed, it's logical to end the show with this song but the perfomance itself is so boring 

1 hour ago, luxoricious said:

She should take the whole setlist out and start a new one.
New dance routines, everything needs a change after three years.
Specifically those BOMT, Oops, Crazy, Stronger routines that look so easy for her to do, she can do more than just move her arms around, come on.

I think there's one more big change in the show but it's almost over, thank god. *Cross our fingers*

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She's deff taking out PG 

Omg you hate TTWE too? I thought I was the only one.......it's literally the most generic song she's ever done.....not here for shitty Kesha knock offs! 

I hate TTWE too! Now there's three of us.
I can't believe the love it still gets, even watching her lipping the oh oh ohs part, how she puts her lips, I can't :brityeah:
Like, not the song nor the performances are good. 

16 minutes ago, luxoricious said:

I hate TTWE too! Now there's three of us.
I can't believe the love it still gets, even watching her lipping the oh oh ohs part, how she puts her lips, I can't :brityeah:
Like, not the song nor the performances are good. 

So we should definitely throw a party and dance... till the world ends! :rihcackle::shadelaugh:

Archived