Physical copy vs digital ......

johnny0313x

This is a dumb question but I want the physical CD. I did not preorder Glory because I kind of want that feeling of opening the CD in my car...putting it in the CD player and all that. Something about just downloading it doesn't give that same feeling. Honestly I'll probably just preorder it but...can i preorder a physical copy? Is that even a thing these days?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course, physical album, I love watching the booklet, the box, the art of the CD (loved the iconicOut one), special thanks, and all that stuff people under 15 will never understand what it feels like. I usually buy 3 álbums, the standar, the deluxe or some special edition and the digital one to have it on my mobile 

I preordered both the Deluxe Explicit and Standard Explicit on ITunes, 1 Deluxe Explicit on Amazon, and I'll probably end up buying at least 2-3 physical copies of the album at Target because it's a tradition of mine since ITZ going to Target Release Day/Week to buy the physical album. Seeing and opening the album case and booklet for the first time gives me chills every time I love it omg I can't WAIT ITS ALMOST TIME AGAIN :unreal:

1 hour ago, The_Original_Toy said:

OH MY FUCKNG GOD YES I FULLY 100% AGREE WITH YOU :cooltshirt:

everyone (my friends) don't understand why I still buy CDs and not stream. They don't understand the satisfaction of holding a cd in your hands and looking at the artwork inside. :cooltshirt:

Same! I just love the feeling of having the CD. I started a collection recently before CD's go completely obsolete, and I cant wait to get Glory:hype:

Guest Mona Lisa 81
1 hour ago, The_Original_Toy said:

OH MY FUCKNG GOD YES I FULLY 100% AGREE WITH YOU :cooltshirt:

everyone (my friends) don't understand why I still buy CDs and not stream. They don't understand the satisfaction of holding a cd in your hands and looking at the artwork inside. :cooltshirt:

Been buying CDs since the 90s (born in 82) so IK what you mean sis. So awesome to be able to buy a physical copy of something and when friends come over or hop in the car with you to go somewhere you can have it displayed nicely. It's like a trophy of sorts. Like, "I got this from someone I love. I care about them so much that I bought this physical thing from them or about them." It's so awesome :crying2::mhm:

Archived