Ariana continues to stan for Britney on Snapchat

mylonliNESS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like her. She is clearly amazingly talented and her live vocal performances slay me. Also, Be Alright is my jam and I ain't ashamed :werk:

Also, I love One Last Time and I watched the MV for it on Saturday night when I was drunk and it made me cry because the world was ending :tifftear: And Brit had just released the MM video so on that night - MY world was ending :(

29 minutes ago, Phresh said:

Omg she sounds so good in 3!!

22 minutes ago, Mauricio22 said:

she sounds good on 3, slay glandeney :hype:

Yeahhhh It sounds so Good :hype:

24 minutes ago, DogusSeanEser said:

I need into you remix ft Britney

that would be everything :tiffanycries:

11 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

You better stan ***** !

Love into you, side to side and greedy !

19 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Yesss.  :crying1:  I love Ariana so much.  I've stanned for her since her first album.  

19 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Yassssssssss Princess Ari 

I stream Into You so much that I'm convinced it's becoming a hit again because of me :crying1::crying1:

23 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

I like her. She is clearly amazingly talented and her live vocal performances slay me. Also, Be Alright is my jam and I ain't ashamed :werk:

Also, I love One Last Time and I watched the MV for it on Saturday night when I was drunk and it made me cry because the world was ending :tifftear: And Brit had just released the MM video so on that night - MY world was ending :(

23 minutes ago, Rich Beach said:

Her last material is amazing, just as her vocals. So glad to see that how she stans for Brit :mcry:

26 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I love her music. I had a bit problems with her attitude at the beginning of her career tbh but I like her everyday a bit more...and "into u" is one of my favorite songs this year! :flawless:

Yes completely agree with y'all DW was and IS amazing (IMO) one of the best albums of 2016 and she is one of the current queens of vocals

17 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

I like her. Her voice is amazing, she sings better than current Mariah. :mcry:

Archived