Team Britney deleting comments from Make me MV

jesusd29

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

One thing is to go over the top sexyness/glamourized softcore and another thing is that particular scene which, IMO, is a mess.

This. I'm sorry but I'm all for hotney etc but we need to remember she does have young boys that aren't babies anymore. I don't know why the **** she agreed to that scene.

Her kids are growing up and no mother would want her children to see that (imagine the **** the boys would get at school) - it goes way beyond dancing in skimpy outfits and sitting naked in a sauna covering her parts. He is full on banging her whilst he raps. It isn't cool for her boys to see that which of course they would eventually. I know I wouldn't wanna see my mum doing that for the world to see, celeb or not.

They should have shot more scenes for that bit so they had options. Apart from all the above I'm just as pressed as everyone else about everything :whitneyshade:

7 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

This. I'm sorry but I'm all for hotney etc but we need to remember she does have young boys that aren't babies anymore. I don't know why the **** she agreed to that scene.

Her kids are growing up and no mother would want her children to see that (imagine the **** the boys would get at school) - it goes way beyond dancing in skimpy outfits and sitting naked in a sauna covering her parts. He is full on banging her whilst he raps. It isn't cool for her boys to see that which of course they would eventually. I know I wouldn't wanna see my mum doing that for the world to see, celeb or not.

They should have shot more scenes for that bit so they had options. Apart from all the above I'm just as pressed as everyone else about everything :whitneyshade:

It's not just about her kids, it's about how tacky it looks for everybody. IDK how some people love that scene.

39 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Comments like this are left on the video :moorangu:

25p5tl4.png

The comments are either about only being there for G-Eazy, saying the video doesn't make sense, saying she's too old, saying that her 'twerking' is cringeworthy, and ragging on her for plastic surgery :moorangu: Kinda sounds like Exhale but its a complete mess in the comment section! 

"Brittany" :orangu:

Her name is just below the video, why can't people read :orangu:

I still think we should flood the comments again with the same comments :sickofu: how dare they try to cover this up?I understand if they release the original and then delete them but to try an cover this **** up?? Wtf the Britney Army shouldn't have a voice now??

Archived