Make Me, Private Show >>>>>>>

These two songs alone beat anything from circus and everything that followed it. I've never replayed songs as much as I have with these two.

You can tell when it's coming straight from Britney and that it's genuine. Circus and Femme Fatale were great but you can tell that it was all commercial and straight from her team.

I love that the songs have a mature vibe to them and that she is taking a different direction. She is experimenting not only with her songs but her voice which I love. 

I have a great feeling that this album will be an acclaimed hit. I don't really care about chart positions but more so the quality and that it's coming from britney is much more important to me as a fan. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I disagree about Circus. That is my second fav album and I actually believe the stuff from it Britney took part of. 

FF was her team. 

MM and PS are great. I just wish they got their full potential and hype from the start :sickofu:

Oh I love the circus album as well but it's extremely commercial. It was deemed her comeback album. 

This one feels very much different. I don't know how to really explain it. 

Just now, Risebondagebarbiee said:

Oh I love the circus album as well but it's extremely commercial. It was deemed her comeback album. 

This one feels very much different. I don't know how to really explain it. 

Circus was and still holds to be our last great era. I love pure pop Britney...

idk what is true Britney because they tell us what we want to hear. 

I don't feel it's different for how they threw it together. It's about the music but all this negative stuff takes away from it...

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Sorry but how is it better than Womanizer, Circus, If U Seek Amy, 3, TTWE, S&M, IWG, Criminal, S&S, WB, TD ? :hype:

Easy! Cause you ******* hear her voice finally in these two songs and she is experimenting with it. The other songs are great from a commercial point but I love these two songs from an artistic point. 

Just now, Mantequilla said:

Circus might not be very cohesive as a whole, but all the songs are very Britney. Make Me is one of my favorite Britney songs in a while, though. 

You say Circus was very commercial, but from the two songs we've heard from Glory, they're going for what's commercial today.

Exactly. 

It's a new direction but it's not better than her previous works. Womanizer is iconic, Hold it against me was a great risk and got good results, even Work ***** (the Gagnam style 2.0) was great if we combine the MV and the audio, it could have been a great gay anthem (which it barely is). Circus was also great, Unusual you, Inside out would have perfectly fit in Glory, If you seek amy remains old school britney as well as I wanna go, they are pure pop, and even Perfume was great. Not saying this new material is bad (it is actually good) but it doesn´t out do previous Brit's tracks. 

5 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Circus might not be very cohesive as a whole, but all the songs are very Britney. Make Me is one of my favorite Britney songs in a while, though. 

You say Circus was very commercial, but from the two songs we've heard from Glory, they're going for what's commercial today.

Make me maybe but in no way is private show commercial. 

6 minutes ago, Risebondagebarbiee said:

Make me maybe but in no way is private show commercial. 

Does it really sound that experimental to you? It's different for Britney, but it's very commercial. It's so commercial, that they're using it to promote her new fragrance. 

Just to make it clear, I'm not using the term "commercial" with a bad connotation. 

2 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Does it really sound that experimental to you? It's different for Britney, but it's very commercial. It's so commercial, that they're using it to promote her new fragrance. 

Just to make it clear, I'm not using the term "commercial" with a bad connotation. 

Yes. Just because it's used in a commercial does not mean it sounds commercial. 

They used it in the commercial because it has the same name. 

Plus the whole song has this doo wop vibe while the production of the song brings it to a whole new modern sound. The song imo is not commercial at all. 

17 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Sorry but how is it better than Womanizer, Circus, If U Seek Amy, 3, TTWE? :hype:

Fixed.:flawless:

36 minutes ago, X445500 said:

Whoa slow down

Circus and Glory seems to have a different feel to it 

if Glory surpasses a 500k debut well talk

:Arianabye:

So you're saying you'll like the album if it sells 500k+ in it's first week? :dontlike:

Because the OP is talking about the music not it's success.

Archived