Make Me auditionee speaks

Tazosh

Asaf Goren (24) is one of the guys that is seen auditioning in front of Britney in her new Make Me music video. Asaf had another famous audition, which he did in front of Paula Abdul in "So You Think You Can Dance" (Video Link). 

Untitled-1.jpg

yNet (an Israeli news site) interviewed him and this is what he had to say on shooting the MV:

There were lots of other parts we shot which were unfortunately cut in editing and I can't speak of because of my contract, but let's just say Britney really liked me.
I went to a secret audition where I didn't even know what I was auditioning for. They were looking for good looking men, not dancers, not actors. When I arrived to the audition the auditioner asked me: "What do you prefer? Blondes or brunettes?" and "If a straightforward woman approaches you, what do you do?" to which I replied that I prefer blondes and that because i'm Israeli i'll probably grab her butt. She laughed and a few days later I was schedueled for a shoot, but it wasn't till the last minute that I knew what I was booked for.

I shot other music videos before for Nicki Minaj and Jason Derulo but this was the craziest. I was signed on a confidentiality agreement, there was lots of security and I wasn't allowed to bring my phone. Even though it was a 5,000$ fine, I brought it in and even took a selfie with her right before they took my phone. I was lucky that they liked me. I even twitted after shooting but her team called me two minutes later and asked me to delete it.

Untitled-3.jpg

When asked if he knew what he was gonna shoot or if he prepeared for the role he replied:

No, the whole point was for us to actually audition for Britney so they just told me to do whatever. i brought a water bottle and a skateboard and just auditioned.

Untitled-5.jpg

On Britney:

I never knew she was THAT loved. I'm actually in shock, it's insane. I get so many messages it feels like I was dating her. I just shot something for MTV and even that didn't create the amount of buzz this did. Her fans are already following me on social media and I appeared on TMZ yesterday. It's insane. Britney is so cute, hardworking and looks amazing. You can't really talk to her or at all becuase it's not a text-less role but of course I did. She asked me where I was from and really liked me. She took some selfies with me and I hope she'll upload them sometime, that'll be cool. She's sweet, you can see she's a good person. It's not easy being in her shoes and you've gotta grow a backbone with the amount of criticism she's under. It's insane.

616789301000100650976no.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tazosh said:

Asaf Goren (24) is one of the guys that is seen auditioning in front of Britney in her new Make Me music video. Asaf had another famous audition, which he did in front of Paula Abdul in "So You Think You Can Dance" (Video Link). 

Untitled-1.jpg

yNet (an Israeli news site) interviewed him and this is what he had to say on shooting the MV:

Untitled-3.jpg

When asked if he knew what he was gonna shoot or if he prepeared for the role he replied:

Untitled-5.jpg

On Britney:

616789301000100650976no.jpg

K

So what I got from this interview...

a) even the auditions were not thought through, the guys could simply improvise. More proof this video was rushed af;

b) how the **** did he not expect Godney to be loved that much? Does he live under a rock?

11 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

There were lots of other parts we shot which were unfortunately cut in editing

what a suprise :xcuseme:

And he is one of the guys who got the most screen time. The guy with the flower was shown two times during one second. :Jfallonlol:

Of course they asked for no phones. Imagine if Exhale had discovered they were shooting a new music video replacing the original. There would have been riots in Vegas.

:juggingu:

Just now, GiveMeASign96 said:

I thought he sounded sweet tbh :selenerz:

I mean when he talked about Brit he was sweet

But his attitude was like "obviously she would like me, everyone likes me"

Just because I could lick his abs doesn't mean he isn't a cocky **** :beynah:

Archived