We need support Britney!

KillTheLigths

Please, don't let MM die!

Britney is giving us many things to support her: like perfomance live BBMA, confirmation for iHearts (probable appearances on programs -carpooling and VMA). She gave us two wonderful songs. We should not sabotage her! It is a big mistake!

Please!

Let's take our deslike and give our like!

Will join us to get 100M in video.

Please! She needs us.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Not watching the video over and over and over again like bloody machines is not sabotating her

The shitty video doesn't stop me from streaming on Spotify non-stop.

"Not watching the video over and over and over again like bloody machines is not sabotating her" I know.... But You can stream however no like bloody machiner. You can open video on youtube and let this there and doing other things...

32 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

i feel like there's an influx of new members just trying to magnify the problem and make out there are tons more fans against her than there is, I don't think these people are fans I just think they are just haters from other artists trying to spread hate.

I really believe in this.... 

Twitter was a cancer yesterday! People saying to other "don't buy the CD". This is awfull! 

4 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

U know the saying that goes: "If you don't like it, don't watch it" didn't britney say that once in an interview actually? lmfao 
If ppl dislike the video that's their tea

Is better than PG, is better than perfume, is better than Born to make you happy, Is better than BTI, is better than Kill the Lights.... So ist'n the worst video. PG  is and have 100M. 

1 hour ago, seanl3s said:

i feel like there's an influx of new members just trying to magnify the problem and make out there are tons more fans against her than there is, I don't think these people are fans I just think they are just haters from other artists trying to spread hate.

Hate to break it to you, but our fanbase hasn't been a threat to anyone since 2011. They don't even bother coming for us any more, that's how out of the game we are. 

44 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Hate to break it to you, but our fanbase hasn't been a threat to anyone since 2011. They don't even bother coming for us any more, that's how out of the game we are. 

wait, am i supposed to care about sales and numbers or streams or popularity? I am supposed to suddenly forget how successful Britney has been throughout her ENTIRE career and just spend all day wishing it was 10 years ago and hoping she would repeat everything she's already done, achieved and accomplished so i can go about my day feeling like she is the only source of music worth listening to? would that make you feel popular?

Am i supposed to expect her to come after every artist out there with her music videos like she is nothing short of an over indulged ego?

OR am I supposed to feel excited because the artist I've followed for what? 20yrs is still doing it today, releasing music, uploading videos, performing on stage every other night in Vegas and still bringing stellar music to the table?

I hate to burst your little bubble but you are in love with Britney for all the wrong reasons and while you are feeling hard done by because newer artists are getting more attention or releasing more controversial videos, there are people who are in it for the music and her career and you cannot spoil that with your forum statistics.

Britney has never been unpopular, your opinion is.

Archived