You people are not fans...

I am shocked and appalled at how so called fans are reacting over a music video. 

It's one thing not to like the video or not support it but taking it to a whole other level like cancelino the pre order or signing that stupid petition or sending her death threats. 

I am so confused by you insane lot. Her team pushed her to shoot the David video that's probably why she had that freak out on set because she was uncomfortable. This girl went through hell and back in her lifetime. She doesn't owe us ****. And I remember people complaining that she has had no creative control for a long time...well guess what?! She finally does now. 

I am not going to sit here like an entitled fan and make her do something she is uncomfortable with doing because my fan base wants me to. I am glad she made the decision to shoot another video because it shows me as a fan that she is calling the shots for once in a long time. If she is content then so am I.  

Plus the original video is a disgusting mess so I can see why it was cancelled. Talking about a video that doesn't make sense and it gives me DWUW video vibes. She would have gotten backlash for that video too. Lose lose situation for her.

I really hope she cancels all her promotion because you rabid fans don't deserve it. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, derick said:

Spill it sis it's like wtfvubdint like don't watch if you're so disappointed leave y'all don't ****** own her they are no better than her label and team. Those dumb ******* don't even realize they are hypocrites :dontlike:

Don't even get me started on their hypocrisy. By the way some people post on here it's like they own her and if she doesn't do what they want then let's do anything to bring her down. They are worse then the people on her team.

25 minutes ago, Risebondagebarbiee said:

I am shocked and appalled at how so called fans are reacting over a music video. 

It's one thing not to like the video or not support it but taking it to a whole other level like cancelino the pre order or signing that stupid petition or sending her death threats. 

I am so confused by you insane lot. Her team pushed her to shoot the David video that's probably why she had that freak out on set because she was uncomfortable. This girl went through hell and back in her lifetime. She doesn't owe us ****. And I remember people complaining that she has had no creative control for a long time...well guess what?! She finally does now. 

I am not going to sit here like an entitled fan and make her do something she is uncomfortable with doing because my fan base wants me to. I am glad she made the decision to shoot another video because it shows me as a fan that she is calling the shots for once in a long time. If she is content then so am I.  

Plus the original video is a disgusting mess so I can see why it was cancelled. Talking about a video that doesn't make sense and it gives me DWUW video vibes. She would have gotten backlash for that video too. Lose lose situation for her.

I really hope she cancels all her promotion because you rabid fans don't deserve it. 

I don't agree with your post, but I'm confused - what does DWUW mean? 

5 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

lmao, promotion is not FOR US, promotion is FOR HER

why would we care if she promoting or not, it's in her bussines 

Wtf are you talking about? When she didnot do promotion for BJ all I saw were crying threads about her not caring for her brand/fans. Don't cherry pick with me baby because I'll bring the receipts and then some. 

If she cancels her performances, you're going to sit here and tell me ******* won't be crying about it on here?! Please!

:chershade:

Just now, Risebondagebarbiee said:

Wtf are you talking about? When she did not promotion for BJ all I saw were crying threads about her not caring for her brand/fans. Don't cherry pick with me baby because I'll bring the receipts and then some. 

If she cancels her performances, you're going to sit here and tell me ******* won't be crying about it on here?! Please!

:chershade:

I dont care.. I am an adult I have better things to do than care if she's performing or not. it's up to her. if she wants to keep her brand succesfull she should promo, if she doesnt want it's her decision and I'm okay with it. I cant wait for new music and that's all what matters for me.

For me she could just release album out of nowhere with no promotion/video/performance/photoshoot and I'm okay with it 

2 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

I dont care.. I am an adult I have better things to do than care if she's performing or not. it's up to her. if she wants to keep her brand succesfull she should promo, if she doesnt want it's her decision and I'm okay with it. I cant wait for new music and that's all what matters for me.

For me she could just release album out of nowhere with no promotion/video/performance/photoshoot and I'm okay with it 

And that's fine! But don't say that promotion doesn't please the fans because it does. And I agree with you. But let's not pretend that this goes for all her fans on here.

Honey, but her vision of reshoot is shitty. That is why we are pissed. We got barely nothing in new video. OK I am happy she feels **** and confident and that she looks good and happy. But she always said that she wanted to do Janet-style videos and even she wanted WB to be more dance-like video so why the hell she didn't use any choreo she was rehearsing for Make Me? And I am angry not because she didn't use la chapelles version but she had over 2 months to shoot that ****? Come on.

What's wrong with signing that petition tho? it only takes 2 mins and it was what we could those who were disappointed, and apparently her team is been contacting the director so maybe it worked.

Btw, why are suddenly people assuming she was forced to shoot the video and acting like she was miserable during the shooting, is not anymore ****** than what she is doing on her vegas show. Plus she uploaded some photos onset looking happy and saying it was great.

Sending her death threats and canceling pre orders is immature and disgusting tbh. Not supporting the video simply because as fans we still have an opinion is not. 

3 minutes ago, Froot said:

Honey, but her vision of reshoot is shitty. That is why we are pissed. We got barely nothing in new video. OK I am happy she feels **** and confident and that she looks good and happy. But she always said that she wanted to do Janet-style videos and even she wanted WB to be more dance-like video so why the hell she didn't use any choreo she was rehearsing for Make Me? And I am angry not because she didn't use la chapelles version but she had over 2 months to shoot that ****? Come on.

nope honey, the new video was shot in July 16th, and her cover is a still frame which means it was messy backstage. They had to act quick because everything had been plan.

3 minutes ago, Froot said:

And that's a reasonable point to be disappointed but to send her death threats and sign the ******* petition to release the original video when she clearly is uncomfortable with it is a whole other level of madness. 

6 minutes ago, Cold As Fire said:

Shut the **** up. We have every ******* right to be as disappointed as we currently are.

yup, exactly. 

after 18 years of stanning for this girl, defending her at her prime and at her low, buying her music, dvd, perfume and other ****, no one's gonna tell me I am not true fan.
no one :thetea: 

I'm just a tired stan.
Tired of bullshit ("that album is my baby"),
lies ("piece of me is going to be sang 100% live"),
drama, mysteries (original doll, gimmie more video, original FF concept, original BJ concept, Make Me video)
and no communication with fans at all. 

Agreed that death threats are ridiculous (same with cancelling the preorder) but real fans have a right to be upset at the way this was handled.

I think you would find there would be a fraction of the meltdowns if the reshoot was halfway decent. And her looking fantastic does not equal an amazing video.

46 minutes ago, Risebondagebarbiee said:

Don't even get me started on their hypocrisy. By the way some people post on here it's like they own her and if she doesn't do what they want then let's do anything to bring her down. They are worse then the people on her team.

They don't see this tho :whitneyshade:

7 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

yup, exactly. 

after 18 years of stanning for this girl, defending her at her prime and at her low, buying her music, dvd, perfume and other ****, no one's gonna tell me I am not true fan.
no one :thetea: 

I'm just a tired stan.
Tired of bullshit ("that album is my baby"),
lies ("piece of me is going to be sang 100% live"),
drama, mysteries (original doll, gimmie more video, original FF concept, original BJ concept, Make Me video)
and no communication with fans at all. 

This is what you don't get. Alot must have happened behind the scenes regarding this whole thing. And she doesn't need to broadcast it to the ******* world because YOU want her to. 

You can clearly tell she was uncomfortable with the whole thing. If that's not good enough for you then leave. 

Archived