You people are not fans...

6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I came back here after 3-4 years and I used to be one of the crazy ones too but now I'm 24 years old, I have more important things to worry about and I don't expect her to do anything, I try to enjoy whatever I can get. I don't lose sleep over a scrapped video or an album cover. 

They need to get the fat ***** some fresh air and a hobby sittin by a computer saying "Britney doesn't promo boohoo" "Britney doesn't do this and that" and then when she does **** if it's not Wat they expect they throw tantrums like five year olds this is the only fanbase that's that ****** embarrassing :hype:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, derick said:

These aren't fans that stood by her side for 18 years...I am and I remember all of her releases being appreciated up until her breakdown and ALL of her videos from her prime didn't look ****** high budget and consisted of dancing or gimmicks but only a true fan like myself knows this...nagnyaw, dlmbtltk, ftbombh, sometimes are all examples of this and Wat do they have in common with make me? They are SLOW SONGS that don't NEED that ****:hype:

I'm here for 18 years and world needs mature Britney. If she can not deliver that, may God help her because in 2 years she wont have any fans to fill her theater in LV.

I never wrote anything bad on her social accounts, but if she enters this FAN forum then she should be prepared for some bad critics.

1 hour ago, Risebondagebarbiee said:

I am shocked and appalled at how so called fans are reacting over a music video. 

It's one thing not to like the video or not support it but taking it to a whole other level like cancelino the pre order or signing that stupid petition or sending her death threats. 

I am so confused by you insane lot. Her team pushed her to shoot the David video that's probably why she had that freak out on set because she was uncomfortable. This girl went through hell and back in her lifetime. She doesn't owe us ****. And I remember people complaining that she has had no creative control for a long time...well guess what?! She finally does now. 

I am not going to sit here like an entitled fan and make her do something she is uncomfortable with doing because my fan base wants me to. I am glad she made the decision to shoot another video because it shows me as a fan that she is calling the shots for once in a long time. If she is content then so am I.  

Plus the original video is a disgusting mess so I can see why it was cancelled. Talking about a video that doesn't make sense and it gives me DWUW video vibes. She would have gotten backlash for that video too. Lose lose situation for her.

I really hope she cancels all her promotion because you rabid fans don't deserve it. 

i think the person / people (?) sending death threats are in a minority; don't lump us all together. canceling a pre-order does have its merits, though.

1 minute ago, daniel2001 said:

i think the person / people (?) sending death threats are in a minority; don't lump us all together. canceling a pre-order does have its merits, though.

No it doesn't music is music and visuals are visuals why tf would someone not by an album b/c they don't like a video...oh Ik they're an overdramatic hot mess:hype:

Eating all the **** Britney and her team gives you is not being a fan, sorry for giving my opinion on a video that's clearly really weak, especially as a lead single :drinky: We have every rights to be disappointed, the video is extremely lackluster and it's the truth. I couldn't care less that they reshoot if that meant they did a video featuring lots of dancing, I would've been totally fine because non of the 2 MM videos featured much dancing :drinky: Clearly, team Britney gave us a shitty product and we have the right to review it. Of course people cross the line and are crazy, but that doesn't mean all the fans not liking the video are threatening Britney's life or some **** like other crazy people (which are a minority, but of course exhale only notices minorities that think negatively), because like you said it's a video, but it's still a disappointing product and there's no denying in that :drinky:

1 hour ago, AndrejBLV said:

I'm here for 18 years and world needs mature Britney. If she can not deliver that, may God help her because in 2 years she wont have any fans to fill her theater in LV.

I never wrote anything bad on her social accounts, but if she enters this FAN forum then she should be prepared for some bad critics.

Why does britney have to be mature beyonce is older did u see her 7/11 video? Britney fans would be form a strike if she released such cheap **** for an "icon" :hype:

Just now, derick said:

No it doesn't music is music and visuals are visuals why tf would someone not by an album b/c they don't like a video...oh Ik they're an overdramatic hot mess:hype:

i will still buy the album, but if Team B notices a sharp decline in pre-orders (after the release of the video), they might re-consider strategy. i agree that music is music, but brintey is indeed a visual artist; her videos matter nearly as much as the albums themselves.

1 hour ago, GetBack98 said:

What's wrong with signing that petition tho? it only takes 2 mins and it was what we could those who were disappointed, and apparently her team is been contacting the director so maybe it worked.

Btw, why are suddenly people assuming she was forced to shoot the video and acting like she was miserable during the shooting, is not anymore ****** than what she is doing on her vegas show. Plus she uploaded some photos onset looking happy and saying it was great.

Sending her death threats and canceling pre orders is immature and disgusting tbh. Not supporting the video simply because as fans we still have an opinion is not. 

sending death threats is not immature; it's insane, sick.

I haven't signed the petition, sent death threats, made personal attacks or even bitched about the video beyond here.

I have however cancelled my preorder. Why? Well I didn't like Britney Jean and as she launches Glory, I dislike the video for MM and absolutely hate all the product placement. Therefore I can't help but think ill dislike this album too. It's completely rational for somebody to cancel their preorder based on these reasons. I can always changed my mind if it is a good release. If it isn't and I don't like it, it's not my fault and yes perhaps it does make me less of a fan.

32 minutes ago, probiotic_phunk said:

I haven't signed the petition, sent death threats, made personal attacks or even bitched about the video beyond here.

I have however cancelled my preorder. Why? Well I didn't like Britney Jean and as she launches Glory, I dislike the video for MM and absolutely hate all the product placement. Therefore I can't help but think ill dislike this album too. It's completely rational for somebody to cancel their preorder based on these reasons. I can always changed my mind if it is a good release. If it isn't and I don't like it, it's not my fault and yes perhaps it does make me less of a fan.

Let me get this straight. You cancelled your pre order based on BJ the album?! What does that have to do with glory? Also you don't like the product placement in the video? Haha hahahahaahahaajaha

Every video has product placement. It's 2016, it's how videos work nowadays to up their budget moron. 

Every reason you listed is quite stupid to cancel a pre order but you do you :madonna:

6 minutes ago, Risebondagebarbiee said:

Let me get this straight. You cancelled your pre order based on BJ the album?! What does that have to do with glory? Also you don't like the product placement in the video? Haha hahahahaahahaajaha

Every video has product placement. It's 2016, it's how videos work nowadays to up their budget moron. 

Every reason you listed is quite stupid to cancel a pre order but you do you :madonna:

I cringed so hard at his comment :hype::hype::hype:

5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

still missing my point lol. I meant why do you care so much what she does, unless you are less than 18 year old it's not acceptable to obsess like this. Enjoy what you can get, and make Britney part of  your life, not the center of it. 

Please make a thread and say this they need to understand it they are missing our point but how can they not their britards :hype::hype::hype:

Archived