You people are not fans...

Just now, Risebondagebarbiee said:

This is what you don't get. Alot must have happened behind the scenes regarding this whole thing. And she doesn't need to broadcast it to the ******* world because YOU want her to. 

You can clearly tell she was uncomfortable with the whole thing. If that's not good enough for you then leave. 

person with 15 posts is telling me to leave awww :kiss: 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Froot said:

Honey, but her vision of reshoot is shitty. That is why we are pissed. We got barely nothing in new video. OK I am happy she feels **** and confident and that she looks good and happy. But she always said that she wanted to do Janet-style videos and even she wanted WB to be more dance-like video so why the hell she didn't use any choreo she was rehearsing for Make Me? And I am angry not because she didn't use la chapelles version but she had over 2 months to shoot that ****? Come on.

U do realize some of Janet's most ICONIC videos don't have much dancing right? :hype: specifically  her slow/ mid tempos like "that's the way love goes" it's literally her and her dancers just feeling the music lounging  around giggling and acting like teens flirting with hot guys oh wait that sounds familiar . :hype:

I wonder Wats different? :mjpopcorn:oh I kno Janet fans are open minded and dont expect the same **** in EVERY ****** video...there was a time (pre breakdown) when Britney could release any vid she wanted and her fans didn't have melt downs in fact some of those vids are more boring than make me yet they are iconic...and no one whined like a ***** then. if she released not a girl( a video with just her, one outfit, no dancing. Just looking hot) u ******* would form a protest sad *******:chershade:

13 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

yup, exactly. 

after 18 years of stanning for this girl, defending her at her prime and at her low, buying her music, dvd, perfume and other ****, no one's gonna tell me I am not true fan.
no one :thetea: 

I'm just a tired stan.
Tired of bullshit ("that album is my baby"),
lies ("piece of me is going to be sang 100% live"),
drama, mysteries (original doll, gimmie more video, original FF concept, original BJ concept, Make Me video)
and no communication with fans at all. 

Leave ho u will not be missed or remembered Britney has millions she ain't trippin off your 15 dollars :hype:

Are you ******* idiot??? Nobody asks her to be ******* naked in video or something like that. We just want mature, edgy, artistic and classy Britney Spears. She is 34 years old women she should not film these idiotic/disney/boring/cheesy MVs.

I wont even mention album cover.

She deserves this bad feedback, after messy FF era, BJ and PG she finally needs to hear us.

Just now, AndrejBLV said:

Are you ******* idiot??? Nobody asks her to be ******* naked in video or something like that. We just want mature, edgy, artistic and classy Britney Spears. She is 34 years old women she should not film these idiotic/disney/boring/cheesy MVs.

She deserves this bad feedback, after messy FF era, BJ and PG she finally needs to hear us.

tell them! :makesomenoise: 

4 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

She deserves death threats, being bashed, and told to retire? gtf u ugly ***** let thousands of ppl ridicule u and see how it ****** feel u insensitive ***** if u don't like her stop ****** bein a fan she didn't force u to be her fan u scum:hype:

1 minute ago, Risebondagebarbiee said:

This is your response?! A post count insult. 

Haahahahahahahahahaha 

You must be twelve, especially with the mentality that britney owes you everything.  She doesn't owe you ****. She is not a slave to you nor her team. 

it would be hard for me to be 12 and be a stan since the beginning, I'm 25 and loving y'all so much for an amazing Sunday on here :kiss: 

2 minutes ago, derick said:

She deserves death threats, being bashed, and told to retire? gtf u ugly ***** let thousands of ppl ridicule u and see how it ****** feel u insensitive ***** if u don't like her stop ****** bein a fan she didn't force u to be her fan u scum:hype:

She choose to be a public person and she knows that brings good and bad things. She does not deserve death threats; but she deserves bad feedback from her fans who stood by her side these 18 years.

6 minutes ago, Risebondagebarbiee said:

This is your response?! A post count insult. 

Haahahahahahahahahaha 

You must be twelve, especially with the mentality that britney owes you everything.  She doesn't owe you ****. She is not a slave to you nor her team. 

Drag them hos sis :hype:

4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Exactly. lol crazy stans here are just a small part of her fans. I haven't posted on here for years, yet I never stopped buying her albums.

**** those sissys crying like lil ******* they ruin everything and need to get laid and a life I've been a fan since bomt so I remember EVERYTHING...no one started a petition when from the bottom of my broken heart was released and that is way more boring than make me but these dumb hos are convinced this us her worst like all of her slow songs don't have basic videos minus like two of em :hype:

4 minutes ago, Risebondagebarbiee said:

Embarrassing right?! 

I came back here after 3-4 years and I used to be one of the crazy ones too but now I'm 24 years old, I have more important things to worry about and I don't expect her to do anything, I try to enjoy whatever I can get. I don't lose sleep over a scrapped video or an album cover. 

sometimes the biggest haters are her fans.. so I agree in the most of the parts. :MJ:

And yes - if u are tired, don't like her music, her videos, her actions and the only thing you do is complaining so you are not a fan.. Fans should support her(and her music). I mean yes we all have our opinions and we all want Promo, Performances, Cool videos and high chart positions - it's normal BUT some of you are trashing her. I really hope Britney never reads your mean posts :Arianabye:

No one is asking her to open up the curtains of showbizz and tell us ALL. Neither we are telling her she has to shoot and release something she's uncomfortable with because we want her to. All we're saying Is we should at least hear something from and her team.

THey created huge hype and expectative as they always do and they, without any warning, changed the creative direction and let us all down as they always do.

Britney doesn't owe us nothing but respect. We are her fiercest supporters.

ALSO, I'm finding it very hard to believe that the entire video and album artwork was pushed aside after it was READY because she felt uncomfortable out of nowhere. We all know Britney, if she was slightely uncomfortable she would have given more signs then the video where supposed Britney supposedly yells at supposed lachapelle. There's nothing that corroborates thistheory that she felt it was too ****. She shot the whole thing and in the reshoot she also plays **** and have ***... Sooooo WHAT CANT U GUYS UNDERSTAND????

We have to make noise, Britney is clearly being boycotted, just like in the FF era and that story about the original FF concept

9 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

She choose to be a public person and she knows that brings good and bad things. She does not deserve death threats; but she deserves bad feedback from her fans who stood by her side these 18 years.

These aren't fans that stood by her side for 18 years...I am and I remember all of her releases being appreciated up until her breakdown and ALL of her videos from her prime didn't look ****** high budget and consisted of dancing or gimmicks but only a true fan like myself knows this...nagnyaw, dlmbtltk, ftbombh, sometimes are all examples of this and Wat do they have in common with make me? They are SLOW SONGS that don't NEED that ****:hype:

Archived