I actually prefer the alternative video to La Chapelle's one.

BritneyLimited

This is my opinion on the video:

I actually don't mind the video, its obviously far from being her best video, but it actually has a storyline, something the original video doesnt seem to have.

Strong points on the video:

- Her overall look is great. Make up, hair and outfits on point.

- Its funny and goofy and showcases her personality.

Low points:

- Her "twerking" is awful and awkward. Her moves are getting a little old.

- The product placement is shameless. There's absolutely no excuse for that amount of advertisemnts.

- Her dancers talk more than her, and I feel that she should have more camera time.

- The *** scene doesnt make much sense, especially when her friends are watching. WHAT??

- And finally G easy part doesnt fit the video. In my opinion, he should be one of the guys auditioning and then she should have choosen him.

Do you agree?

P.s - The album cover is a freaking still from the video...WTF. And not a good one, if I must say. Also...Glory???? So tacky.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dangerous Dramatic
Just now, Ricki Lake said:

You and Britney can go watch that video together. The rest of us are streaming the original version.

4 minutes ago, willysilva said:

a BRITNEY SPEARS lead single being described as goofy? let me go stan meghan trainor  :tree:

She wont be hot and young forever...

7 minutes ago, IfUSeekAmyTonight said:

get ready for a booklet made up completely of MM screenshots :lollipop: 

Yup. So freaking stupid....so little effort...

1 minute ago, BritneyLimited said:

Its a crappy storyline, but it still is a storyline. It would have been better if it ended with her shooting the video, like in the original video but ffs, its not like its the worse...

Everybody is overreacting. 

She needs castings to decide who she wants to ****? This is weirder than David's original idea tbh :mariahstare:

Guest willysilva
Just now, BritneyLimited said:

She wont be hot and young forever...

but she's hot and young now  :tree:

and anyway, if she doesn't want to be naked / way too ****** that's okay but she could've done something more mature. Not women in their 30's acting like teenagers  :tree:

Just now, willysilva said:

but she's hot and young now  :tree:

and anyway, if she doesn't want to be naked / way too ****** that's okay but she could've done something more mature. Not women in their 30's acting like teenagers  :tree:

IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE NAKED OR TOO ******, DON'T FILM IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

*Breathe Jess, Breathe*

:decisions:

17 minutes ago, BritneyLimited said:

The product placement is shameless. There's absolutely no excuse for that amount of advertisemnts.

Sistren. The product placement was the best part, I was giggling the whole time. Cant wait for her to endorse vanilla candles tho

Successfulbusinesswomanney

Guest willysilva
1 minute ago, Jessicastjames said:

IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE NAKED OR TOO ******, DON'T FILM IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

*Breathe Jess, Breathe*

:decisions:

we don't know what really happened and from what leaked it looks messy. let's enjoy the music  :tree:

Archived