TMZ: Version 1 was pointless

Mc54

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Is this your first meltdown? I feel like you normally are on the other side. There was a time I was meltdown free. It was before WB. 

Meltdown was yesterday sis. Now I'm just left with disappointment. Normally I'm supportive of what team B/Britney herself do, but not this time around

Just now, BritneyRocksMe said:

Meltdown was yesterday sis. Now I'm just left with disappointment. Normally I'm supportive of what team B/Britney herself do, but not this time around

Yeah. You only can look past so much. I remember Circus tour meltdowns and I just loved it all. FF I wasn't happy with the promo stuff and Fft but I basically just ignored it. BJ was like the breaking point.

i really had high hopes for this era but even if it turns out okay... It's still tainted. It is just hard to get over all the messes happening over and over again. 

21 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

I've seen it like 50 times now. I love it. So much better than what we got yesterday

It doesn't fit the song, it doesn't have a clear plot, and it's a hot mess.

What we got yesterday is a solid video that makes sense with the song and Britney looks phenomenal.

7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

It doesn't fit the song, it doesn't have a clear plot, and it's a hot mess.

What we got yesterday is a solid video that makes sense with the song and Britney looks phenomenal.

Some of you would be happy with Britney standing still in front of a green screen for the whole song with random CGI of babies and horses flashing up behind her just so long as she "looks phenomenal." The GP and some fans don't care much about her looking great, they want dancing and exciting stuff happening. An audition with her fake girlfriends is not this. 

7 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Some of you would be happy with Britney standing still in front of a green screen for the whole song with random CGI of babies and horses flashing up behind her just so long as she "looks phenomenal." The GP and some fans don't care much about her looking great, they want dancing and exciting stuff happening. An audition with her fake girlfriends is not this. 

You're actually dragging yourself here. You don't want a cohesive video that makes sense with the song, you want naked Britney in red bodypaint grinding in a cage and throwing televisions out of windows TO A MIDTEMPO SONG. This is not Hold It Against Me. This is not Womanizer. This is not Toxic. Wake up.

10 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

When things are good there is very few complaints. V magazine was flawless and everyone took it and was happy. BBMA everyone was happy after. I know ppl freaked out about the outfit but after it was good. 

So quality doesn't get complaints. if they do it is by few with diff opinions. 

Archived