Someone hasto say it: the original video was a disaster

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many of you embody the phrase "the unknown is better than the known."

I'm embarrassed for you. You saw 90-seconds of a LQ video that only showed Britney throwing a TV out a window, grinding in a cage and G_Easy stripping, yet you're so quick to claim it's better than Toxic.

I'm sad that many of you will never enjoy anything in life. If leaked clips came out showing a different Toxic video, you'd all ***** that the Toxic video we got sucked and you wanna see the "original" video. It's unfortunate. It really is.

4 minutes ago, BombastiCinderella said:

some people are talking about losing interest in the era... wow... you're all so negative!

one bad video and you stop supporting her? lame *** fans

Not supporting them but..... we got 3 bad videos in a row, each one was worse than the previous one :/ 

14 minutes ago, Don't Keep Me Waiting said:

It's very simple. Labels don't shell out millions of dollars to re-shoot videos unless there is a legitimate reason. There's no controversy. LaChapelle just made a bad video. That's all.

Maybe the original is bad. But the new one its WORST! By far her worst lead video

9 minutes ago, Dance Again said:

We haven't even seen the whole video, we can't judge a 5+ min video with a 2 min chopped clips :mariahstare:

And by the way, the "official" video is a far worse disaster than the original one could have ever been :mariahstare:

From what I have noticed the original video was not even completely finished, thats why the leaks have a timer, and cut sections... The leaks that we got were he only finished parts, otherwise we would've gotten the full video by now and not just bits and pieces of it. I don't know, I'm a little disappointed, but I'm far more excited for the new album. It isn't a great video, it's not her worst either, who knows how the original video would've turned out, but from what I've seen that video would've been flagged left and right, and she probably would've received some backlash about how racy it was, but whatever, I'm in love with the music this era so the video doesn't affect me at all. A lot of people in here need to chill the eff out.

They had to do another video because David refused to edit it. He's a true artist and not willing to kill off his vision so Britney feels more confortable, he said no to the use of his work, it has nothing to with the label, the new video was payed with the money of BMW, the Gym thing, the lig gloss thing..

2 minutes ago, The Wretched Egg said:

From what I have noticed the original video was not even completely finished, thats why the leaks have a timer, and cut sections... The leaks that we got were he only finished parts, otherwise we would've gotten the full video by now and not just bits and pieces of it. I don't know, I'm a little disappointed, but I'm far more excited for the new album. It isn't a great video, it's not her worst either, who knows how the original video would've turned out, but from what I've seen that video would've been flagged left and right, and she probably would've received some backlash about how racy it was, but whatever, I'm in love with the music this era so the video doesn't affect me at all. A lot of people in here need to chill the eff out.

I get your point, but the video we have right now is getting a terrible backlash. Again, how can the OP call David's video a disaster if we don't even have the final product? :mariahstare:

26 minutes ago, PlusYou said:

it's not ONE bad video 

it started with Work ***** they removed a lot of parts , then Perfume they removed the gun part , then Pretty girls with that shitty editing and awful make up and everything . 

now THIS

what the hell is wrong with them ?

can't they just release a decent video ?

What happened to WB, Perfume and PG have nothing to do with this.

This is a new era, Britney said a million times she really wanted things to be different this time... she's taking care of herself like she didn't in a long time, she finally worked with the people she wanted and apparently also produced the type of sound she wanted... dear god, she's even gonna promote this era.. so yes, people are overreacting because of ONE bad video.

I'm not saying we're not aloud to dislike something she does, specially because her team is handling this so badly and she really needed to release a statement about this situation but we shouldn't stop supporting the album. 

9 minutes ago, Campy said:

They had to do another video because David refused to edit it. He's a true artist and not willing to kill off his vision so Britney feels more confortable, he said no to the use of his work, it has nothing to with the label, the new video was payed with the money of BMW, the Gym thing, the lig gloss thing..

I didn't like the new video and I like the original, but Britney is his CLIENT, when your client doesn't like something, you have to change it, it's unprofessional for both parts, Britney is stupid for doing those scenes if she didn't like them, and he's also stupid because he got paid for this video and Britney is the boss here, but anywhay, it's a mess.

Archived