I'm feeling so bad

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like a complete *** too for complaining. One of her dancers on insta (i_brandonbryant) posted a paragraph talking about the situation and kind of criticizing the fans for the way we responded. I feel so bad now. We shouldve just supported her. We dont have to like the video, but the people cancelling their preorders and dragging britney were just out of line. I pray to God she didnt read any of it.

how do you can see if shes sad or not? I canno with her hand.... I mean, we dont have to accept everything. If even after BJ they did this **** with MMO what should we do? At least I know they will try better for Private show! if a person earns MILIONS everyday even to spend vocations like 100 times a year has to care! and do things right! its her job and we always ask for so tittle and least do the minimum right... she has to fire her team or put them in the right place!

1 minute ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

I feel like a complete *** too for complaining. One of her dancers on insta (i_brandonbryant) posted a paragraph talking about the situation and kind of criticizing the fans for the way we responded. I feel so bad now. We shouldve just supported her. We dont have to like the video, but the people cancelling their preorders and dragging britney were just out of line. I pray to God she didnt read any of it.

Yes, I feel like a complete ******* too :MJ: And tbh, I actually think she read some comments, she looked upset while leaving the beach today in Hawaii :crying11:

3 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

Yes, I feel like a complete ******* too :MJ: And tbh, I actually think she read some comments, she looked upset while leaving the beach today in Hawaii :crying11:

I believe she knows we are hating the video and it is flopping but I highly doubt britney can read her comments in her social media

5 minutes ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

IA, we can dislike and criticise the video, but having an excessive meltdown to the point of cancelling preorders or even insulting Britney? Unacceptable. 

3 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

Ugh we should all be damned for acting like such spoiled brats :tiffsniffle: britney has gone through so much **** in her life and shes finally happy and healthy again and here we are melting down cause of a music video :tiffsniffle: shame on us :crying1:

1 minute ago, spreadmywings said:

I believe she knows we are hating the video and it is flopping but I highly doubt britney can read her comments in her social media

Idk, I know for a fact team Britney read exhale, but I don't know about Britney herself :MJ: Maybe she can read them on insta, idk 

2 minutes ago, marioh said:

IA, we can dislike and criticise the video, but having an excessive meltdown to the point of cancelling preorders or even insulting Britney? Unacceptable. 

those people who cancelled the preorder are gonna feel dumb cause i KNOW they will be buying it again anyway once their emotions calm down and they realize they overreacted lmao tbh i overreacted too but i didnt cancel my preorder :MJ:

I don't think she's sad. You guys are so dramatic, and even if she is we don't have to feel bad. You should feel bad if she does something wrong and you tell her it was right, when you know it wasn't! THAT'S IS WHAT YOU GUYS SHOULD BE FEELING SAD ABOUT. Because you just feed mediocrity and it only hurts her at the end! :whitneyshade:

Archived