can't we make a group apology or something?

StepIntotheClub

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst part is seeing people sending death threats to her and her crew. ******* ****.

Y'all who did that are ******* dumb. It made me sick to say I'm part of this ******* Army.

I'll keep streaming the songs because I love them. The video ehhhhhhhh, but I can make an exception.

Yes we need to. Britney definitely knows that her "fans" are saying such horrible things about her. I mean... even her own dancer released a statement saying "shame on you." And now her female dancers are lashing out online because they are getting death threats. This is disgusting and I don't want Britney to feel unmotivated after her fans said such horrible things.

We should make "We Love Your Britney" trend WW on twitter!

1 hour ago, StepIntotheClub said:

we should be so ******* greatful she still makes music for us

i don't know what happened to me this time around, i just lost it

i'm gonna support her extra hard this era from now on, even if i don't like it, even if all the songs in the album sample radar 

You guys are so dumb. You say horrible things to her and now feel bad. 

Too late. 

maybe she is sad because she couldnt catch a pokemon, what do we know!?! 

seriously she needs to play her cards rights, why record a video and then just scrap it all and make a cheaper one and lame as a meghan trainor vid? 

WTF? SHE'S FCKING BRITNEY SPEARS!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

Why would I even apologize to speak out my mind. If that's the case, I need to apologize to Lady Gaga, Beyawnce for not liking their music/videos. Let's be realistic.:xcuseme:

well i don't know about you, but the comments I made (while I only posted them on exhale) were unnescesary, catty and mean spirited

I do sometimes catch myself behaving in that way and it's not good, I think it's even worse when directed at someone who never wronged me, like brit

If your comments were respectful then I don't see nothing wrong with speaking up about not liking the video :kiss:

Just now, Hamper said:

You guys are so dumb. You say horrible things to her and now feel bad. 

Too late. 

look, I understand that my comments were hurtful, but I'm playing make me on a loop trying to get the queen that #1

I know that things can't be undone, but i'm doing my best to make up for being an ******* which i think is better than not doing anything at all :)

41 minutes ago, Pokémon Spears said:

I feel so sorry about your show :sobbing: Are you planning to go sometime in the future?

We paid for our hotel in full to get a discount so no refunds :tifftear: so I still have to go to Vegas for that weekend so its gonna take me awhile to save up again.

I know everyone wants her to stop extending, but I hope she does so I can go :wontcry: 

Archived