If we never had sneak peeks or leaks we would all be praising the MM MV

grevan

Read the title.

The meltdowns are a joke. She looks happy, ****, beautiful and playful in the video. We didnt need G-Eazy thrusting at her or red body glitter or a TV in a pool. Is it a little dialed back for a lead single/music video for an era, sure... but its not a bad video.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im disappointed in so many exhalers i swear to GOD! Its humilaiting what everyone is saying about the video! As if her in cage is OMG! **** no the original video has nothing to do with the sonf and the new video is ******* gorgeousss and cute and beautiful

keeo the negative ***** to urselves people! I swear you people are so full of urself snd mever satisfied

SHUT THE **** UPP!!!!!

1 minute ago, fatal.attraction said:

Im disappointed in so many exhalers i swear to GOD! Its humilaiting what everyone is saying about the video! As if her in cage is OMG! **** no the original video has nothing to do with the sonf and the new video is ******* gorgeousss and cute and beautiful

keeo the negative ***** to urselves people! I swear you people are so full of urself snd mever satisfied

SHUT THE **** UPP!!!!!

Humiliating is the perfect word. I look at all these angry threads and I just feel so, so sad. Imagine how Britney feels! Everyone was so excited and happy all week, and now it's all screaming and petitions. :( 

what the **** are you talking about?? just because we don't like something from her doesn't mean there's a "special reason" for it. we dislike it because it's crap and looks like a montage from a disney sitcom. jesus christ, i would never praise this music video; britney is not ALWAYS going to release good stuff, people need to stop being delusional. 

34 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

No we wouldn't... The video looks like a Nick at Nite eos commercial.

**** You :fu:

19 minutes ago, nigel said:

No... we all loved the Work ***** video. She needed a video of that calibre like a proper pop legend.

25 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

That's not true! I don't give **** about original video. 

She should give us new classy and hot video. Not this stupid childish video for ******* ****** song.

She should just delete it.

36 minutes ago, grevan said:

Read the title.

The meltdowns are a joke. She looks happy, ****, beautiful and playful in the video. We didnt need G-Eazy thrusting at her or red body glitter or a TV in a pool. Is it a little dialed back for a lead single leave music video fro an era, sure, but its not a bad video.

13 minutes ago, fatal.attraction said:

SHUT THE **** UPP!!!!!

You two are Cool :kiss:large.gif

5 minutes ago, I've Just Begun said:

Nah, "audition" type videos are the ******* worst of the worst and everyone knows it. Britney's technically not even the focus. Every time they turned down the music volume to show the clapping and laughing noises was disgusting :grimace:

**** You!

IM OUT tumblr_o8kke7eJnY1us5kgqo1_500.gif

Archived