Britney Tells Ryan Seacrest 'Glory' Is Her Most Hip-Hop Album Yet: Listen

Jordan Miller

29 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

The Pokemon Go questions are not random at all. They are sent by Britney's team for Britney to promote the app. There's a paycehck for her and her team behind it.

DING DING DING. 

Exactly. The interview itself it prerecorded and was done sometime at night (you can hear some of the edits made to her answers in the beginning of the interview) soooo that's also why he didn't ask about the video because this was probably done a few days ago or something 

Who cares how uninterested Ryan seemed. Britney shined and this is why I want to see and hear more from her. We need TV interviews!!! 

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jokerr said:

What interview are you guys talking about??? Is there a link to it? :dontlike:

Also, of course Ryan didn't ask any relevant questions because Team Britney probably blocked him before she even picked up the phone, so I don't think it's Ryan's fault, though he could've skipped the script. :sickofu:

Fans are so naive sometimes. The general public does not know anything about the Australian interviews where she talks about Pokemon go. So they're obviously going to talk about it for Ryan's interview so more Americans hear her thoughts on it. For us we've heard it before but for the average Joe this is their first time. 

41 minutes ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

It almost seems like Team Britney might be providing the questions for these interviews... I can't actually believe that every interview so far has sincerely wondered about her boys playing Pokemon.

Almost? It is OBVIOUS the questions are chosen by her team. I cringed when Ryan asked about Pokemon, jesus it was horrible. She hasn't had a sincere and honest interview since FTR. Anyway, she seems excited about Glory and I'm so happy about that.

Guest Lord Bills
39 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

The Pokemon Go questions are not random at all. They are sent by Britney's team for Britney to promote the app. There's a paycehck for her and her team behind it.

you can't be serious :hype:

pokémon go don't have need promo, you live under a rock? :sickofu:

the kids loves pokémon (and dragon ball too)

19 minutes ago, Lord Bills said:

you can't be serious :hype:

pokémon go don't have need promo, you live under a rock? :sickofu:

the kids loves pokémon (and dragon ball too)

I didn't say it needed promo, but there's a reason why she's constantly talking about the app. Or you think, for example, that her pic with an EOS lip balm was done just for fun? Everything has a reason and mostly it involves cash.

Archived