Britney Tells Ryan Seacrest 'Glory' Is Her Most Hip-Hop Album Yet: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-ryan-seacrest-interview

Britney Spears called into On Air With Ryan Seacrest.

Britney just announced her album Glory drops August 26, kicking off the promo machine with some big appearances, including an upcoming performance at the iHeart Radio Music festival in Vegas next month, as well as an appearance on James Corden's Carpool Karaoke segment on The Late Late Show, a funny stint pranking Jimmy Kimmel and a call with Ryan Seacrest.

The "Make Me" singer is currently vacationing in Hawaii, but she found a moment to call in and open about Glory.

"It took a lot of time but I think we brought it to a level where I was really, really happy with what I had," she told On Air with Ryan Seacrest over the phone on Friday. "It's cool, it's really different. I think this is probably the most hip-hop album. Not most, there are like two or three songs that go in the direction of more urban that I've wanted to do for a long time now, and I just haven't really done that."

Seacrest asked Brit to give the Britney Army a hint as to what they can expect to see during her performance at iHeart, but the Queen is a ways away from finalizing the creative process.

"We're just going to be so creative and pull some tricks out of our sleeves here," she teased. "Honestly, I haven't even began a creative process on this, but I do know this is one of the things where I do what I do -- just to think of cool things to do with other people and stuff like that. It's going to be awesome."

Listen:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, i just made this thread for the upcoming radio interview with KIIS FM... i'll record it and of course I'll upload it in here, just like i did with the Australian interviews!

The interview will be at 8:05 AM... so stay tuned! :myjam:

UPDATE 1:

Hey guys, i'm rendering the audio and uploading afterwards, stay tuned... (She basically talked about the iHeart festival, some Glory new details, and Pokemon Go.. again)

UPDATE 2:

Archived