Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, David Rose said:

this is beyond amazing and I'm so ******* excited for this!!!!

BUT I'm also nervous af ngl, all my family and friends are gonna watch this cause they love this segment, and then they'll come back to me with their judge-y opinions on everything from how she looks to how she sounds to how she acts and i ******* hate that ****...i just hope she's comfortable and her personality shines through

Well, most of the people on there don't sing the best to their ability, though. I'm sure Britney will be ok enough. :) And she'll be upbeat because she seems to enjoy people with British accents. 

55 minutes ago, David Rose said:

this is beyond amazing and I'm so ******* excited for this!!!!

BUT I'm also nervous af ngl, all my family and friends are gonna watch this cause they love this segment, and then they'll come back to me with their judge-y opinions on everything from how she looks to how she sounds to how she acts and i ******* hate that ****...i just hope she's comfortable and her personality shines through

nervous about the same ! we're all super used to how Britney looks now but the public isn't and I hope people can just be kind bc I get sad imagining Britney reading mean things :(

OMG I need James Corbin and Britney to like ... IDK make some of her sweet tea in the car or him to stop by her house or something lol

oh **** - I just want them to do drive thru like Selena Gomez and have her say "Fanta, Fanta, no coke". :rihcackle:

seriously though, I hope it's amazing I'm so excited for her 

2 minutes ago, JonRa said:

It's coming but my sources say there is DRAMA! During the filming she didn't want to do any of the singing - so it's awkward because she isn't doing the karokee part. Mark my words it will be awkward! 

Jonra

holluwod insider

MMO VIDEO TEAS :truthtea:

Archived