Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is honestly new for me as I have not seen it. Thank you for posting. Everyone else in here being ******* about a Britney fan being excited and sharing news even if it already was shared: You all are c*nts and need to work on happier lives. 

5 minutes ago, Knox said:

This is honestly new for me as I have not seen it. Thank you for posting. Everyone else in here being ******* about a Britney fan being excited and sharing news even if it already was shared: You all are c*nts and need to work on happier lives. 

Telling him it was already posted is being bitchy? You take things so seriously, feel sorry for you 

3 minutes ago, Knox said:

You can look at the previous pages or anything. :whitneyshade:

3 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

@BrittonJeanSpears Btw, I can't believe you abandoned your 9 page thread. You missed all the drama sis :zoomzoom:

Who said I did? I didn't comment because it had devolved into something that had nothing to do with me. Also because I didn't look at the thread until after NotAPassenger locked it. It was a disaster, but it did prove my point. The people who want the servers upgraded aren't willing to pay Jordan to upgrade them, while the others say Jordan doesn't have to do **** to the servers. At the end of the day, though, the site still shuts down and people need a place to go. So all that drama just cemented for me that I had a pretty good idea.

VeMWJ.gif

And @BigBens that was literally me reading that thread. You nailed it with that GIF. :gimmemoar: 

51 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Telling him it was already posted is being bitchy? You take things so seriously, feel sorry for you 

I was actually talking about the ones being bitchy about it. It's very obvious when someone is being intentionally rude about it in posts above. I actually thought yours was nice and level headed well but guess I was completely wrong about you there.  

8 minutes ago, Knox said:

I was actually talking about the ones being bitchy about it. It's very obvious when someone is being intentionally rude about it in posts above. I actually thought yours was nice and level headed well but guess I was completely wrong about you there.  

It's a joke, nobody is being bitchy. Obviously you didn't like my comment since you gave it neg reputation, so I really don't know what you're talking about.

Archived