Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

Its KARAOKE.... she dont need to sound her best, just sing a long and have fun....so im sure shes gonna sing, be oversung by James, lol :dorkney: laugh, talk and have a good time... thats what its about... its not like they are gonna sing the whole time.. nobody has done that:howiroll:

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh... it would be awkward, that's for sure, but mostly because the GP would have another excuse to tear her down. To be honest, I'm more concerned about the way she was feeling during the taping... if she was comfortable with James Corden, then everything will be fine. She can still be a cool girl! ;)

6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Sis :xcuseme: A whole show for lip-syncing? Never. If she mouths the words, then I'd be mad, but given the vocal performance we've gotten through a mere 4 songs of hers from Glory, she should totally be fine singing live. :queenflopga:

we all are here for her angelic vocals :sobbing: In the past she nailed some good notes

8 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

No, I would not feel embarrassed if Britney lipsynches on that Carpool Karaoke show. The reason why is because I have been her fan for years and I know her, unlike some people on this site and the general public. I know that she lipsynches and I have always been okay with that fact.

:queenflopga:

actually we all are used to it. But in the beginning of a new era , that would be horrible . Just think about the negative controversy

8 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

there will be pre-recorded vocals. do you really think that she will sing live? :xcuseme:

Reveal hidden contents

joke :mjpopcorn:

:cuteidk: actually I'm ok with pre-recorded vocals . She should do it for her every performance

8 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

**** yea I would, cause then it proves she's incapable of singing live at all. But I have faith our girl is gonna sing live and sound really good too I mean these GLORY vocals she's delivering can't be for nothing. *Fingers Crossed* ;) 

:bopney: you slay !!! I don't want to sound like a britard but I belive she will be singing live more than this just to Show her singin ability

7 minutes ago, minKey said:

I hope we will hear her live :hype:

he better shut his mouth :wendycry:  we've been dying to hear her live voice since forever

yes , what ? anything could happen in britney World . Are you a new fan or what ? and I thought you're exploded by Cercei

this isn't a talent show or a performance at the grammy's, she's literally sitting in a car singing along to the radio. Let's not complicate things :madonna:

I actually believe she's going to sing live and I think it'll actually be good bc she's not going to be heavily dancing or anything as usual. Plus she'll be really comfortable singing in a car bc she does that all the time! Positive vibes, guys:awyeah:

8 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

Of course. Wtf. :whitneyshade:

you guys need to have faith in B. I don't think her voice is THAT bad to where she can't even sing along with him. Cmon now. 

2 minutes ago, srestr said:

She doesn't have to be a powerhouse, it's karaoke. If she just sings along, she'll be fine. 

2 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

this isn't a talent show or a performance at the grammy's, she's literally sitting in a car singing along to the radio. Let's not complicate things :madonna:

ok tell me the last time we heard of her live singing ?  I dont count that happy birthday x-factor part.

of course I'm very concerned about it even if it's a karaoke Show .

It's not like she sings live for her every performance or something.

this is a big deal for us fans. :thetea:

Just now, minKey said:

ok tell me the last time we heard of her live singing ?  I dont count that happy birthday x-factor part.

I don't think you understand. It's not a performance, she's not performing for us, she's singing in a car, it's supposed to be fun :tbh:

2 minutes ago, minKey said:

There's a thread about this. The most recent on someone posted was of one time she sang one line of a song on a radio interview. But I just want to know the last time she performed one of her own songs live. It's gotta be a WHILE ago.

10 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

I'd be verrrryyy disappointed and embarrassed, but life goes on, lol

ezgif-2754406865.gif

we would forget it in maximum 2 days :sobbing: but that's not happening don't worry :hype: I'm already celebrating this slayage

5 minutes ago, GAGE said:

I actually believe she's going to sing live and I think it'll actually be good bc she's not going to be heavily dancing or anything as usual. Plus she'll be really comfortable singing in a car bc she does that all the time! Positive vibes, guys:awyeah:

oh I didnt mean to sound negative :lanacackle: I'm actually so excited and I'll take any live vocal from her

2 minutes ago, srestr said:

There's a thread about this. The most recent on someone posted was of one time she sang one line of a song on a radio interview. But I just want to know the last time she performed one of her own songs live. It's gotta be a WHILE ago.

this is what I'm saying man..

4 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

I don't think you understand. It's not a performance, she's not performing for us, she's singing in a car, it's supposed to be fun :tbh:

I do understand. I think you didn't get my point. whatever..

2 minutes ago, Freddy1991 said:

I'm here for it! It'll be Iconic! :pumped:

:jackk: shdasdasd

2 minutes ago, TripInTheZone said:

For people who keep bringing up her lip-syncing can go **** themselves:drinky:

im pretty sure her and her team wouldn't stoop that low:sickofu:

yeah the team WHO took a screenshot from the mv and used it as an album cover.

you go and ... bye.

Archived