Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

you guys got literally everything you wanted, its like they'd been reading exhale the whole time and now youre freaking out cuz there might be drama or no live singing and it will make her look bad, i mean... you got what you wanted, if youre expecting adele-level then prepare xanax cuz you guys will be dealing with them meltdowns sure. 

anigif_enhanced-12406-1431171203-2.gif

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nakedsoldier said:

Yes and lots of people are only gonna talk about how her lips look unnatural and how her face is not Britney anymore. Wait for it. Not trying to be negative, but this will happen! here is hoping she is relaxed and doest keep gving that forced smile so this will be great promo for her!

Promo is promo. If a video goes viral there will be hater comments obviously. Especially when it's about live singing. It's the same with other artists too. It's gonna get a lot of views anyway.

NO WAY! This is the best thing to happen for her career this year :howiroll: It is such a current and amazing way to do promo and will remind everyone why they love Britney :lessons:

I am so ******* excited, I cannot even compose myself I AM SCREAMING! YES TEAM BRITNEY YES, I AM FINALLY SAYING IT! :hype:

4 hours ago, USlayedMe said:

Probably pre-recorded - but I need to hear her singing LIVE pleeeeeeeaaaase! :shake:

Of course she'll sing live wtf Lol That would be such an embarrassment to herself. If Selena can...

Btw 20160804_184923.png.7c6a0df0ea1382519d5b20160804_184923.png.7c6a0df0ea1382519d5b:moorangu::moorangu::moorangu: Wtf is this

2 hours ago, Slayde said:

NO WAY! This is the best thing to happen for her career this year :howiroll: It is such a current and amazing way to do promo and will remind everyone why they love Britney :lessons:

I am so ******* excited, I cannot even compose myself I AM SCREAMING! YES TEAM BRITNEY YES, I AM FINALLY SAYING IT! :hype:

:hype::kisses2all:

Archived